Reviews for Tarkin's Fist
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 14 . 2/19/2020
I’m confused about Phasmas age. Is she 10? Or older? If she is 10, organizing training exercises for marines as an cadet seems very out of place for her station.
Xero the Reaper chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Looks good, I like it.
madsloth chapter 55 . 8/16/2019
unfortunately I may be close to stopping reading the story, it is very well written and I fill like I am supposed to like most of the POV people other than Eritech, and that was mostly true at the beginning but…

"I can't believe there's still slavery in the galaxy. The Republic's anti-slavery laws—"
"The Republic doesn't exist out here. We must survive on our own."
―Padmé Amidala and Shmi Skywalker discuss slavery on Tatooine (Episode 1)

I find it odd that not a single pov person from the empire has the slightest qualm about mass enslavement of a random planet they just discovered, even it seems to be their first option. These are not handpicked evil doers of Palpatine’s but most of them seem to have been the lucky ones to not be purged, and served the Republic whom outlawed slavery (except the clone army).
Even if their only possible objection to enslaving them was because they were human.

Really at this point I almost hope Eritech does destroy the entire fleet, but only after Brakatak and Ashla get away with their friends…

I guess the question is why should I care if an ISB agent kills a lot of other ‘slightly nicer’ Nazis? Shouldn’t I be hoping the evil spy gets caught so he does not further harm the POV characters? At first I did, but as time goes on and literally everyone thinks making war on primitive people to enslave them all is a great idea.

Heck even the clones if for no other reason then their programming are not all that likable. Cody is basically like ‘my only regret is I did not shoot obi in his face.’ At least if over time they came to resent order 66 programming and had a feeling of betrayal by the leadership it would have added another element to the story.
madsloth chapter 51 . 8/16/2019
I just wanted to say I like the little Easter eggs you put in here and there, the "that's no moon" and the "Stormtroopers being defeated by spear throwing midget aborigines" was pretty funny.
RememberYourDeath1347 chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
I’ve always wondered if the Nazis and the empire would be like “hey that’s pretty good” and unite
Guest chapter 91 . 4/9/2019
The Imperials are idiots.

Quite easily they could buy everything they need and want and do so for things that cost them nothing relatively. Instead they pick war which makes everyone involved poorer.

The Empire has access to vastly more mineral wealth in the asteroid belt than could ever be mined from a planet without rendering entirely uninhabitable.

The Empire also has access to IP of nearly infinite value. Everything from potential patents to media.

The Imperial demand for agricultural and mineral products exceeds the entire combined Earth production of those. It is a demand for more than exists in total.

Quite literally the Empire has launched a deliberate genocide, and seem to be so bumblingly idiot as to not actually know that the demands they make are physically impossible.

Somehow these Moffs are the only ones in the Empire completely devoid of even basic knowledge of how to run a government. Amateur hour all around.

The "ambassador" at least has the excuse of being a prepubescent girl that has not yet developed the brain structures needed for the higher reasoning everyone is failing at, but no one else in authority has that excuse.
back2front chapter 52 . 7/22/2017
sorry but your pov hopping is killing the flow of the storyline. the same moment (the blackout) for example, just becomes tedious by the 8 time from a slightly different perspective. after 3 chapters the suspension for the plot had been turned into annoyance. and each little plotline seems to be the same way x10. shame as there's not many imperial stories about but gotta stop here.
Valtiel chapter 92 . 5/18/2017
Wow, there are no words haha, so Tarkin lied to all of those people so the Empire could destroy them, but in the end they didn't make it thanks to the virus hahaha the irony. I'll go read the rest (:
mugglesftw chapter 3 . 4/27/2017
Eh, he's a POV character, I'm sure he's fine. It was just the first chapter.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
A good start, good grasp of imperial politicing and just how twisted Tarkin is.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2017
Musta been a pretty easy competition.
MarcusAurlieous chapter 92 . 1/9/2017
This seems very unrealistic for them to attack and enslave humans as the empire is very much all about human superiority. If anything they would ignore what they would see as a primitive branch of humanity. But the story is well written for what it is though not my favorite but good.
adm-frb chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
The breathing apparatus worn by the clone fighter-pilots is not to supply them with sufficient O2 at high speeds, but prevent hypoxia at high altitudes. Like-real-world fighter jets, the cockpits aren't that well pressurised. And TIE fighters are not pressurised full stop

Mountain climbers will tell you that at 11,000 feet you feel a little silly. This due to the body not getting enough oxygen.
Trent8688 chapter 92 . 10/9/2016
Hey though I should leave a review. I really like the first part I'm at ch 43 in the second one and thought it was a good a time as any to leave something here. I really like the world expansions you did in your writing. Meaning the fun interesting side notes or greater explanation s of what's happening in the universe or around the character s. I also wanted to say I was apprehensive about so many main characters but now I quite enjoy it. The different views and thoughts of all the characters really expands on the story as a whole. I also wanted to know whatever happened to the astronauts. I can't remember where they disappeared in the overall writing but for some reason I really want to ship Yutu and Martinez... Idk why but I thought it would be interesting. Also don't know if they will pop back up later or not but I well thought I would leave this all here. Thanks for writting this I very much enjoy the story and the uniqueness and creativity that you have put forth. It's very well written and I appreciate your voice that comes out of your writing. Anyways thank s again and happy writing!
justreidabook chapter 92 . 7/29/2016
Oh. You named a character after your account.