Reviews for Tarkin's Fist
justreidabook chapter 92 . 7/29
Oh. You named a character after your account.
justreidabook chapter 91 . 7/29
*slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow*

Padme? WHY CRUEL WORLD, WHY? SHE WAS SO NOT-EVIL. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
shayobsidian chapter 1 . 7/28
I discovered your fic on XavierRall's page. It's great.
justreidabook chapter 23 . 7/27
That's it, I'm favoriting this story. Althought, you do use the word 'astral' a bit too much.
justreidabook chapter 6 . 7/27
Any relation to Shaak Ti?
Freedom Tide chapter 92 . 6/21
Hey, I just finished this poster saga in like few days including pulling an allnighter to finish it & I'm looking forward to getting to the next part. Totally love the story & hope the Earth has some surprises to pull in the future. I like the different POV style so the reader can get to know different characters & how their stores interact in some way & I have a feeling that more of our characters will be meeting in the future. I'm looking forward to part 2 & hopefully seeing some familiar faces & some new faces including an Earth POV or 2 for different perspectives. Also love freelances from movies & other Star wars references throughout the question: On Earth what is the timeframe ? You have mentioned several historical events:War on Terrorism, World War 2 (in the last century), several wars in Iraq that lead me to believe this is taking place in the late 21st century. Is that a correct guess? On to Part 2!
Zyanadryn chapter 92 . 3/12
Absolutely wonderful story! I'm glad I found it!
acquiringwriter chapter 92 . 12/22/2015
Great story! I'll be moving on to the sequel very soon
EyeoftheProphet chapter 89 . 8/22/2015
Interesting. So this is where Captain Phasma came from. Very cool
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Chapter 19, at first, I thought that something would happen. It's starting to wear at my patience, though I'll trudge onward for now.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Batman and Owlman once pondered that same question about the abyss. Batman even went so far to tell Owlman that the evil Batman doppelganger BLINKED when the abyss stared back at him.

Don't blink, Tarkin.
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 92 . 3/11/2015
As I love good world-building, this story was exactly my cup of tea. The struggle to restore power, the uncertainty at being in a new system-I found myself rooting for the stranded Imperials as they clawed together the tappings of a new society.

This was truly excellent writing.
Futurist chapter 44 . 2/13/2015
Ok, the only problem I saw, is you need to make the asteroid they went after not be Ceres.

Ceres is about 625 miles in diameter. That gives it a volume of 4/3 Pi (312.5 miles)2 410,000 cubic miles...at a density of 2 that is 4.5 quadrillion tons...4,500,000,000,000,000 tons...

You don't mine that away with a few tugs, even with imperial tech.
muredin chapter 40 . 7/11/2014