Reviews for Tarkin's Fist
Valtiel chapter 92 . 5/18
Wow, there are no words haha, so Tarkin lied to all of those people so the Empire could destroy them, but in the end they didn't make it thanks to the virus hahaha the irony. I'll go read the rest (:
mugglesftw chapter 3 . 4/27
Eh, he's a POV character, I'm sure he's fine. It was just the first chapter.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 4/27
A good start, good grasp of imperial politicing and just how twisted Tarkin is.
Musta been a pretty easy competition.
If I fits I ships chapter 92 . 1/9
This seems very unrealistic for them to attack and enslave humans as the empire is very much all about human superiority. If anything they would ignore what they would see as a primitive branch of humanity. But the story is well written for what it is though not my favorite but good.
adm-frb chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
The breathing apparatus worn by the clone fighter-pilots is not to supply them with sufficient O2 at high speeds, but prevent hypoxia at high altitudes. Like-real-world fighter jets, the cockpits aren't that well pressurised. And TIE fighters are not pressurised full stop

Mountain climbers will tell you that at 11,000 feet you feel a little silly. This due to the body not getting enough oxygen.
Trent8688 chapter 92 . 10/9/2016
Hey though I should leave a review. I really like the first part I'm at ch 43 in the second one and thought it was a good a time as any to leave something here. I really like the world expansions you did in your writing. Meaning the fun interesting side notes or greater explanation s of what's happening in the universe or around the character s. I also wanted to say I was apprehensive about so many main characters but now I quite enjoy it. The different views and thoughts of all the characters really expands on the story as a whole. I also wanted to know whatever happened to the astronauts. I can't remember where they disappeared in the overall writing but for some reason I really want to ship Yutu and Martinez... Idk why but I thought it would be interesting. Also don't know if they will pop back up later or not but I well thought I would leave this all here. Thanks for writting this I very much enjoy the story and the uniqueness and creativity that you have put forth. It's very well written and I appreciate your voice that comes out of your writing. Anyways thank s again and happy writing!
justreidabook chapter 92 . 7/29/2016
Oh. You named a character after your account.
justreidabook chapter 91 . 7/29/2016
*slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *slaps face* *mashes face in pillow* *facepalms* *bangs head on wall* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *mashes face in pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow* *slaps face with pillow*

Padme? WHY CRUEL WORLD, WHY? SHE WAS SO NOT-EVIL. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
Ethan Kironus chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I discovered your fic on XavierRall's page. It's great.
justreidabook chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
That's it, I'm favoriting this story. Althought, you do use the word 'astral' a bit too much.
justreidabook chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Any relation to Shaak Ti?
Freedom Tide chapter 92 . 6/21/2016
Hey, I just finished this poster saga in like few days including pulling an allnighter to finish it & I'm looking forward to getting to the next part. Totally love the story & hope the Earth has some surprises to pull in the future. I like the different POV style so the reader can get to know different characters & how their stores interact in some way & I have a feeling that more of our characters will be meeting in the future. I'm looking forward to part 2 & hopefully seeing some familiar faces & some new faces including an Earth POV or 2 for different perspectives. Also love freelances from movies & other Star wars references throughout the question: On Earth what is the timeframe ? You have mentioned several historical events:War on Terrorism, World War 2 (in the last century), several wars in Iraq that lead me to believe this is taking place in the late 21st century. Is that a correct guess? On to Part 2!
Zyanadryn chapter 92 . 3/12/2016
Absolutely wonderful story! I'm glad I found it!
acquiringwriter chapter 92 . 12/22/2015
Great story! I'll be moving on to the sequel very soon