Reviews for The Spirit of the Archdemon
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
cool story
Tabriel chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Needs some major editing for grammar and spelling errors. Rouge, after all, is makeup. Your female Cousland is a rogue. Also, please PLEASE for the love of all that's holy stop using 's to pluralize words! The apostrophe is used to denote the possessive, NOT to pluralize.

Adora? Really? Is this a story for second graders? Is the land going to be called Eternia, or Happyville? I guess people are supposed to just ADORE Alistair's new queen, right? And really...we go from Anora to Adora? *sigh*
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Nice story I've been waiting to read one like this lol...u should countine to update I really wanna see what going to happen
Linette chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
I would love to see addtional chapters on this story. I think the author shows a gift for knowing and staying true to the story. It strikes a cord and with out more chapters to move the story forward it is like a promise unfulfilled.

Looking forward -
truthrowan chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I've been waiting patiently, but an update would be great, especially on such a wonderful and unique story. Please? Pretty Please? As a gift to your fans for the winter holidays?
Cupcake Heart chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Oh god, the suspense. What a cliffhanger!

I really like how you've started this story after the ending... inquiring minds wonder about how Morrigan's child will do and we cannot wait for the sequel.

You characterized everyone well! I hope Adora lives, but it will be interesting either way, what with Ceri going into the fade and all to find her.
Alicorn White chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
OMG I can't believe it you made me cry X_X

You actually made me CRY when Adora died GAH *thrashes* You must write more D8 and QUICKLY
Alicorn White chapter 3 . 11/21/2009

"Morrigan cackled. “Oh, Ceridwen’s far from heartless, despite everything I’ve tried. She takes after you, in that respect. Your weakness has corrupted my offspring.”

And cheesy names For. The. Win.
Alicorn White chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
And more reviews you shall get.

BLAST and DAMNATION to those who favorite or alert without leaving a review as to WHY -_-

3 on you. Well written and interesting point of view.

Alicorn White chapter 1 . 11/21/2009

I have nothing else to say other than I am favoriting this and huggling it foreverz!
Allylynn chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
This story is amazing and so looking forward to reading more keep up the great job that your doing
Allecto00 chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Wow! Another good chapter. Thank You!
Kazic chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Woo! Looks good so far. I am really enjoying this.

I'm replaying as a dwarf and am having a blast. Still wanting to replay the human noble story and try to get Alistair not to break up with me. any idea?
Ryoko Metallium chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
I haven't had the chance to play this game yet, but after reading this story I'm dying to do so. I've been itching to read stories of this quality! I cannot wait to read more! Please update soon! I'm excited to read more about Alistair's child!
Mithrilquill chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
"Fereldan just hasn’t been the same without your ugly face and heartless bitch attitude."

FINALLY! He said it. And we were all thinkin' it ;)...