Reviews for Flatline
serena23 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Please update this story again soon. I have really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Please continue the story. It was very interesting especially your take on Tony's and Gibbs' relationship. I would love to see how DiNozzo senior got his comeuppance.
Angel-Moon17 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I love this story n.n Another chapter please! :)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Great story! Evil Sr... Love it! :D
aslansphoenix chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Oh I hope everything ends ok - A story that has already put me on the edge.
Callisto-HK chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I really wish you'd update and finish this story.. :( It was really great!
adeeskate chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Please update. It's very intriguing so far especially since we know somewhat is going to happen.
lovinlife48 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Wish you would continue!
melraemorgan chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Hope this finds you well and to ask you to please finish this great story.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Please update! This is really good. :)
AlexDN chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Great story ! Please give us some new chapters !

I need to know what will happen between Tony & Gibbs ...
narumi112 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
great story please update the next chapter
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
I hope you are feeling better, and less like a pin cushion. I think that the story is really good so far, and, although I know that Gibbs didn't from this point because of the first chapter, Gibbs better start acting like the father Tony sees him as. I hope that the transplant was a success, because I think Gibbs wants to kill that sorry excuse for a human-who-doesn't-deserve-the-title-of-father himself. 5/5
Ophelia Lake chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
please update soon and write more. I can't wait to find out how we end up in the scenario in the beginning. I love to hate Tony's dad, course I love the father son relationship between Tony and Gibbs. I also think an abusive childhood explains a lot of Tony's character. Can't wait for that Tony Gibbs talk
kutoki chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
What will happen next? Will Tony tell Gibbs? Please update soon!