Reviews for Reach
lawless23 chapter 1 . 2/11
I loved the tenderness of their friendship and relationship. It made me cry when Bella pushed Angela toward Jake, but was so happy they went back to the house and confessor their feelings to each other.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
:)(: There are hardly any stories for this pairing so I'm super grateful that at least this amazing, fantastic one is written.
I think you did an great job capturing Angela's character.
Sweet story.
kayley.e.thatgurl chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love this
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I loved it :D
KissTheBoy7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ahhhh I've always wanted to see a well-written, in character fic for this pairing! I have to say it was worth slogging through ten thousand words, I enjoyed every one. Keep writing!

JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Really great job, it was nice to see a real relationship form and her dealing with new feelings, etc. It seemed to get a little rushed at the end, sometimes it wasn't completely clear who was speaking. But really great story.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It was very good :)

artbeatsandlife chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
great kiss, both of them! angela is sooo gay, LOL- her internal dialogue is hilarious. you captured her stoic, intelligent self perfectly. great writing, i tell you! the emo was just right! love that you through jake i there too ;)
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Love it! Thanks for sharing this with us.
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
liva222 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved it
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awww, that was gorgeous hun! You have me grinning from ear to ear.

Such an uncommon pairing, but I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing! Loved it : )
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I loved this. Angela's point of view always fascinates me, and I felt you captured it so well.
LittleBlueMonkeySponge chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww This Is Cute!

I Love It!

xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I really liked this!

I liked how long it was, i was kinda wondering if there was another lemon to this?

I could relate to this story a lot actually... i really liked it!