Reviews for Pajamas, Pillows and Playtime
rumiklove chapter 1 . 2/25
I think I REALLY need to learn to not... exteriorize my thoughts xD I was smiling "evilly" all the time while I was reading this (in my class...), even now, I'm giggling for this xD (aaand this is why my friend found out that I like yaoi xD)
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
LOVE IT!
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved it, as per usual. So does my friend, let me tell you, there's nothing quite like reading yaoi with your best friend. Also, lol at Danny, he made a mess on his pillow. I love how that's the number one thing I remember from this. *grin* But I really did enjoy reading this, I love the teasing.
Benamyte chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh that was so Sweet I love it keep doing what you're doing okay! Vlad and Danny are such a great couple I can't believe I didn't see it before! Keep writing these great Stories! I'm also a Ben 10 fan you know like a double-agent(Bevin.)
Paige chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
*blush blush* oh my, how- teehee, your a fantastic writer. you reallly are. I wish I could write like you, but alas im just a simple minded fool with mediocre writting capibilityies. :D hhaahhah very nice story. Very nice.
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
*squee* THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY! I loved it. Oh Vlad, you devious fool. :) I do hope there are follow-ups to this. They're so sweet together.
FruitCat chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love your DannyXVlad lemons. They're always good! You know, I wonder what their first time was like...
Music and NightShades chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Uhm.

o.o

Wonderful plot nd all; and yu should kno theres a "but" coming;

BUT-

Waht did I tell yah?

-But, I sort of think this was rather draggd on.

Very cute, nd I love that yu'v made Danny-boy here a lil Perv-Lover -cough-VLAD-cough-

xD

Keep up the good work
candelight chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw...

This fiction is a lovely end to this small trilogy. :D Very kawaii, with plenty of *Blush* romance all around, and a little dab of fun. ;)

Very cool. Vintage pillows, eh...?
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I'd be embarrassed to write such things around others(although that might be because there's always a person in the room that will want to read over my shoulder).

Yes sirree, this was fluffy in every sense of the word.

Wonderful job!
Meova chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Woah, that was certainly fluff. I cannot imagine Vlad and Danny being so fluffy with each other, or I've just read too much smut. :P That did make this fic nice, though, the lemon at the end. I love you for writing this pairing in a non-pedo way so I can read it without feeling bad about myself, lol.

I hope you write a new story soon :)
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
O, I'm really glad she won the contest now, because this was totally worth reading. Highly sexy, with Vlad being a tease...everything a DFxVM fan could want! Pity there wasn't enough room for Vlad in the shower though *sighs* Poor guy.

As usual Noroi, you've done brilliantly. I miss writing DFxVM, but my Death Note fans have me busy writing BBxRaito stories (not that I mind). Oh well, at least you're still delivering awesome stories for the fans, and me, to read!
Martel chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
*eyes pillows and sheets*

Well, thank you for that mental picture. XD

Lovely, as usual.
SilverDragon63 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
E! Love it! Heh, to be honest, I completely forgot about me asking you. Then I got the message and was like, Oh, yeah!
fejuima Kuzo chapter 1 . 11/6/2009