Reviews for Code Blue
Adore this:D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
This was brilliant! Well done!
MzRenai chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Read the whole thing in one sit - great job!
sherlockfic chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Wow! What a great story! Great plot, great dialogue. I love how in character they are. This could have been an episode. I love how it was Eliot-centric (let's face it, that's why I read it!) but the rest of the team got to shine, too. Wonderful fun - thank you.
Tempus Rose chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Great story. Really good on capturing the characters.

Mine only question is who is "Shawn?" You mention this man earlier in the story but I don't recognize the name as being a Leverage character.
kamelion chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
LOVE!
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
great story and a great con! is eliot REALLY ok? doesn't sound like it. i'd love to read more as the team helps him get well. :)
wild-springflower chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Awwww, most adorable ending ever! I loved this so much, it was expertly written, and the characters were so... in character! You did a fantastic job, I could actually see this happening, that's how amazingly realistic it is! Once again, you did a fantastic job!
wild-springflower chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Ha! I was right with the tracker thing! But I guess that was fairly predictable... Not in a bad way though! I really like this so far, I can't wait for the next chapter and of course Eliot's rescue. Although, some torture wouldn't be a bad thing... Well, for him it would be, but for all of us Eliot fans out there... Holy cow!
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This is getting very good! I have an idea as to what Nate's plan might be, I'll tell you if I'm right when we find out what his plan is! Lol. I can't wait to read more!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well that's not good. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens! The summary already has me hooked!
Lindelas chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
The banter in these last two chapters was utterly brilliant! Seriously, how do you write the five of them so absolutely in-character? I also appreciated how believable the Eliot whumping was. So many writers just whump for the sake of whumping, but you made every bit of it believable. Thanks for that, and thanks for a great story all together!

Lin
Lindelas chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
I was beginning to think there were absolutely NO good Leverage fics out there, and then I found this. Can I just say thank you? Each of them is flawlessly in character and the plot is great. Its like reading an episode. I loved the comment in this chapter about Acker's presence lowering the teams' IQs. :D Eliot at his absolute snarky best! Gotta love that guy.

Thanks again!

Lin
The Girl In The White Scarf chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I just love love this story! Amazing job :)