Reviews for Diving Headlong
HiraDaring chapter 1 . 4/5
I really like it, specially when E was jealous :*
NurseLovesEB chapter 1 . 3/21
OMG! at first i didnt like edward but then...

Awww but then at the end they are so cute :)
alchemilla chapter 1 . 2/14
Wonderful, gradual turning of the tables. Loved it. Came here via ADF one shot campfire.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Another great one.
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awww. Very cute story! It brought me back to lifeguards days :) Thank you for sharing!
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awww... That was sweeeeeet :):):):)
Xoxo
M
bklover08 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Dang, I really do love your writing! (all y'all) and I don't know if I reviewed this one in my previous lifetime, but I wanted to fan-girl a bit for you and tell you (again?) that I did love this so much and since I was just thinking this evening that I really could use another episode of Vigilant, I thought I'd re-read this - and enjoy it again! ;)
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aww, but I still think Edward should've grovelled a bit more. Cute story nevertheless.
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is going to be at the top of my list for favorite one shots.

This Bella made me see myself as a teen and this Edward made me cry both sad, then, happy tears. Loved it.
albadolores chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
! I TOTALLY LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT , i never expected to...i mean so much, i cry i swear i cry,,
thank you .somuch
Shi-ting chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love this one shot.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Diving Headlong has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Greendoe chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hey!
Well, I usually write long reviews, but english is not my real language so...
The thing is that I loved the story, the characters and the slow, beautiful change in Edward.
Thanks for the fic.
Bye.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Love it. Again (as ive been saying with a lot of your ff) part 2? I'm not above begging (:
solx chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
You guys rocks, I was suppose to be studying for my presentation but here I am reading another one of your fics...lol...