Reviews for Diving Headlong
ID chapter 1 . 3/13
This is still, after all these years, my favorite story.
I serioulsy still think this is so underrated. It should have been its own novel, I tell ya.
Brilliant, brilliant.
Wish you guys would come back for more of this, even if it is almost a decade later.
I just nominated this little gem in the 'Fav Ficlette' category of this years 'Twific Fandom Awards.'
Love this o/s. I read this at least 3-4 times a year!
Lezanda chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
hi I really love this one shot I re-read it every now and then :-) it's awesome can you please do a futuretake? or continue the story please
artri chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Wonderful.
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Great story! Loved It! However I really wanted to punch Edward a few times! Thanks for writing!
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Wonderful, enjoyable, heartwarming, and fun!
Alice chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
This was awesome! It sort of reminded me of one of my summers while I was at high-school... Lol i was giggling the whole time...
The only difference was that there were no joints or smoking, just lots of bad jokes. Oh and I was the one like Edward... a boy keept giving me goo eyes and hated to go in the pool... The kiddos really piss in there a lot! Yuck. but by the end of the summer we hooked up, went on dates and so on. But then in October broke up... Duh that is life.
angry woman chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
i absolutely hated this story. im sorry, but they're but objectifying girls so fucking badly in this story and i honestly didn't even read past the part where edward said "flat chested glory" or whatever. bravo to edward in the end but are you fucking kidding me? it just pisses me off so badly that if you don't have massive tits and a perfect round ass with a skinny waist and flat stomach, that you're not worth it? and you should be made fun of all your life for it? like fuck this, i don't even regret it when i say, the characters portrayals and just the concept in this story were fucking trash. not to mention, it took some bumping and grinding for edward to finally start to like bella back. i just hate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
This story was so good for so many reasons. It takes you back to High School. You relate to Bella in each phase and also to Edward. I love angst when she ignored him even after the car and he realized it ugh that was the best. I have read it a few times and each time love it more. I thought I would hate Edward when this started but it was written so well that I didn't. Love it!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I liked it
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
cute story,ass Edward to nice edward
lka01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016