Reviews for Diving Headlong
jenz tea chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was awesome! I loved the last line!
DanaGabrielleEspinosa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I LOVED IT! Awesome job :)
lovestoryjunkie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i love the holden mentality

there were so many one liners in here

ahahahh
Chariends chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
"Well, at least when I get shot, The Doctor can patch me up while giving the sex talk," I reasoned.

I felt out of my chair laughing!

You girls are amazing! 3
Cullen Mascot chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Epic. That was epic. I hated Edward with a thousand sticky greasy spatulas aimed directly at his bronze head! What a complete dick he was to her! And the revenge. Was oh, so sweet.

God the whole fucked up story reminded me so much of summers of teenage past. I can remember sitting on many 16 yr old boys' laps all scrunched up in an old datsun headed down to the swimming hole...debating on which guy I was gonna kiss. I remember crushing on that unattainable guy only to find out that he wasn't worth it. And I definitely remember dry humping in the passenger seat of a white CRX at the school parking lot in the wee hours of the night.

Thanks for writing ladies! Your colab was epic, as I said. Totally real. I was really worried that E and B wouldn't end up together from the plot you unfolded. I really didn't see a way out for them. And that's what makes this story epic.

Cheers
Anon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Cute, cute story. Thanks you gals.
smudgenbuster chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You have an uncanny ear for the voice of the teenaged boy. (Take it from someone who lives with 36 of them). In WA and here, it's loud and clear. Thank you.
lknots chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I should have been working and not reading, but I still think it was time well spent. Thanks!
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
LMFAO! "well at least when i get shot, the Doc can patch me up while giving me the sex talk!" i can't stop laughing! the end was a surprise but i already knew it was gonna end weird when i felt his jealousy bubbling :) so yay! :P i loved it! good job! :P
bugbitebabycakes chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Nicely done...I dived headlong into this oneshot. Sorry for the bad punn lol.
35words chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great story! loved it :)
HavntGotAClue chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Love it !
crunchystars chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
"I think my balls cringed a little"

...best. line. ever.

this is seriously one of the top one shots i have seen, ever. it takes balls to deviate from the 'hot bella' routine and instead tell a story of how someone gets hot by becoming confident, not by having a makeover from alice.

there used to be a girl in my class who was like how bella started off, she just... hovered. so i could SO picture how bella was, she was a very realistic and relatable character. i mean, everybody knows/knew that someone in high school who was annoyingly clingy.

bella's transformation was actually really touching and i like how the tables are turned when edward becomes the cockblocker :D sweet justice. I also really love edward's character, he's just a really flawed but sweet character.

the last part where they're about to go to school is so cute! loved it so much :D

you are a seriously talented writer
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
'Cockblocker Swan strikes again' - could not stop laughing!

All the thoughts in this one shot were brilliant. My sides are actually hurting from laughing so much. The punishment to the kids at the pool lol. I think my fav has to be Edward panicking because he's getting turned on with Bella on his lap in the truck - I could hardly breathe I was laughing so much.

Nice to have a change of the usual instant attraction to Bella as well. Great story of always wanting what you cant have - best I've read!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is great! I love the gawky Bella and the story being told by Edward. All the little details of Bella's personality and guestures were great. It was so much longer than expected so none of it felt rushed.

I love the image of him jumping in the pool and claiming her in front of everyone, particularly the references to Disney movies and dancing! I had such a clear image of High School Musical 2 then (my 5 year old daughter is a huge fan. Not me, honest!)

Great story, thanks for sharing it!
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »