Reviews for Diving Headlong
interested party chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it! So cute and real and just GOOD.
asiula chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Niiiiiiiiiiice :)
Epatz chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
very cool! I really enjoyed this :)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow! This was amazing! Truly, truly loved it.

jenz tea chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was awesome! I loved the last line!
DanaGabrielleEspinosa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I LOVED IT! Awesome job :)
lovestoryjunkie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i love the holden mentality

there were so many one liners in here

Chariends chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
"Well, at least when I get shot, The Doctor can patch me up while giving the sex talk," I reasoned.

I felt out of my chair laughing!

You girls are amazing! 3
Cullen Mascot chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Epic. That was epic. I hated Edward with a thousand sticky greasy spatulas aimed directly at his bronze head! What a complete dick he was to her! And the revenge. Was oh, so sweet.

God the whole fucked up story reminded me so much of summers of teenage past. I can remember sitting on many 16 yr old boys' laps all scrunched up in an old datsun headed down to the swimming hole...debating on which guy I was gonna kiss. I remember crushing on that unattainable guy only to find out that he wasn't worth it. And I definitely remember dry humping in the passenger seat of a white CRX at the school parking lot in the wee hours of the night.

Thanks for writing ladies! Your colab was epic, as I said. Totally real. I was really worried that E and B wouldn't end up together from the plot you unfolded. I really didn't see a way out for them. And that's what makes this story epic.

Anon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Cute, cute story. Thanks you gals.
smudgenbuster chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You have an uncanny ear for the voice of the teenaged boy. (Take it from someone who lives with 36 of them). In WA and here, it's loud and clear. Thank you.
lknots chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I should have been working and not reading, but I still think it was time well spent. Thanks!
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
LMFAO! "well at least when i get shot, the Doc can patch me up while giving me the sex talk!" i can't stop laughing! the end was a surprise but i already knew it was gonna end weird when i felt his jealousy bubbling :) so yay! :P i loved it! good job! :P
bugbitebabycakes chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Nicely done...I dived headlong into this oneshot. Sorry for the bad punn lol.
35words chapter 1 . 5/23/2010