Reviews for Diving Headlong
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
shit...this was, hands down, one of the BEST one shots I've ever read. I love the Bella you created and I love how she transformed internally...I get so tired of the "She's All That" versions of Bella. You know, the Bella that just has to wear different clothes, some make-up and contacts and she's "beautiful"...it get's so old.

I don't even think I have the words for just how damn good this was. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
DelicieuxGateau chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
So very cute, damn I wish it were summer already :(

Best one liner "Yellow doors were decidedly gay." very win
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
There is just something that you do with Edward... where you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to absolutely hate his guts in the beginning, and you think "God, there's NO WAY I'm ever going to like Edward in this story, he's just absolutely cruel and mean and a total dick!" and then somehow... you change that! HOW DO YOU DO THAT? Seriously! It's something with how his thoughts change, and I think you've got the art of a slowly changing mentality while still keeping him true to himself and his values... just changing when it comes to Bella, you know? Anyway... good stuff! I'd look to see more one-shots like this! I love the long one-shots!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
gagator chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I loved this. :)
vicky chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
ahh. i love this one shot so much.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Edward is an idiot, but I love him :)

I love the whole story, I don't care how long it is :)

Keep writing.
obsmama chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
great one shot!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Excellent is the only word that comes to mind right now.

This was so entertaining, and gah, Edward was a complete douche, turned not so bad ass, cutie LOL!

. .POOL! *gasp*

That's deep...I loved how B basically crushed his little dry humping dreams that night. It was AWE-SOME-SAUCE! no fucking lie.

I was a little worried about them not getting together, but they did and it was GOOD! :D

Lee
Eve-gone-bad chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I never enjoyed a one-shot so much!
Isobelle Vaughn chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Favorite one-shot ever! I love that Edward becomes the cockblocker in the end. Please write more stories like this!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Okay so I will admit that I start readings fics automatically loving Edward but this story hit close to home being Edward in mys version and I hated him for it for a while.

We talked about this OS on a chat for a twific book club (on FB) tonite and I am appreciating it more.

Great job girls. I love the funny lines and damn that was some hot dryhumping!
Edward's Erika chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw...that was really good! I was so glad that Bella finally stood up for herself and made him grow a pair if he wanted to bewith her. Any chance you may continue this? I could really see a great story line brewing there. Please? :0)
trixietraci chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow, that was definitely long, but pretty epic, actually. I completely got where Edward's mind was b/c all of his thoughts/actions were very realistic.

The ending was perfect. Thanks for writing!
With-Love-From-Paris chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved your story, it was very funny and realistic.

I also loved that Edward was annoyed by Bella at the beginning and bagan to warm up to her.

You should think about extendING it.
foufolle chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i really loved reading your story it was well writen and very funny thanks for sharing it with us
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »