Reviews for Diving Headlong
Edward's Erika chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw...that was really good! I was so glad that Bella finally stood up for herself and made him grow a pair if he wanted to bewith her. Any chance you may continue this? I could really see a great story line brewing there. Please? :0)
trixietraci chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow, that was definitely long, but pretty epic, actually. I completely got where Edward's mind was b/c all of his thoughts/actions were very realistic.

The ending was perfect. Thanks for writing!
With-Love-From-Paris chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved your story, it was very funny and realistic.

I also loved that Edward was annoyed by Bella at the beginning and bagan to warm up to her.

You should think about extendING it.
foufolle chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i really loved reading your story it was well writen and very funny thanks for sharing it with us
loudashope113 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Can't believe i am just now reading this! jealous whistleward is amazing! nice collaboration.
Pixie365 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Awesome one-shot! The longest one I have seen/read, but I loved every minute of it. Great stuff :-)
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
HA Edward became the "Cockblocker"...see lil Bella you told him you weren't interested anymore and the crazy guy became the "hoverer" and tried to cling to you muhahaha, fortunately/unfortunately you weren't actually trying to get that reaction...all the better
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Thanks for bringing dry humping up to an art form. I love a good hump. And the image of Edward, jealous and armed with a whistle, made my day! Thanks!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
My God that was good. Talk about the irony of the whole situation. This piece made me happy.D*! I don't get that happy like this. Great writing. D*!
Fangtasia chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Epic. I loved it, really. :)
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
ahhah! this story was funny! i love that bella finally managed to snatch up edward in the end! yay her!
Vantastic chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow!

I like this one and I've recommended it to some girls )

I TOTALLY LOVED THE PART OF THE TRUCK RUBBING O.O

SERIOUSLY

*flat line*

It was really nice to read it and I thought it would work good in a longer version. Have you ever considered doing it?

Thanks and Kiss!
KellBellsCullen chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is one of those epic one shots3 i love
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved this story, and how everything worked itself out. Loved that Edward learned the hard way.
samiam77 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I honestly think this is my favorite one shot ever! You did such a great job of making it a complete story. Many one shots have very vague areas in an attempt to get across the story in just one chapter. Some don't do a very good job in creating their characters for the same reasons. Yours was just very complete in every way with a great story and a lot of feeling. Awsome job and thanks for writing it!
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »