Reviews for Diving Headlong
KellBellsCullen chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is one of those epic one shots3 i love
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved this story, and how everything worked itself out. Loved that Edward learned the hard way.
samiam77 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I honestly think this is my favorite one shot ever! You did such a great job of making it a complete story. Many one shots have very vague areas in an attempt to get across the story in just one chapter. Some don't do a very good job in creating their characters for the same reasons. Yours was just very complete in every way with a great story and a lot of feeling. Awsome job and thanks for writing it!
kissyourself chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow, that was good :)

I liked it. Never read anything like it... well, not too much, but I liked it nevertheless.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I absolutely loved this story!
tumblin' di chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Egad, I just loved Edward and Bella in this story. I didn't even realize this story existed. Too fun!
imsonotdoingthis chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I was sure there was no way E and B were going to end up together! She was so awkward I literally cringed everytime she was around...in the first part. E was pretty full of himself...

I love that E was the one who instigated the action! He was denying this the whole time and he started it! I love even more that B stood up to him...damn straight!

Great one-shot, thanks for the fun read.
Sam604 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I was starting to get worried that Edward wouldn't man up to having feelings finally for Bella. And what a move Bella did, to get at his Ego. Nicely done!. Enjoyed it a lot. It brought back memories, offsummers at the pool with friends doing nothing but having fun. Great job ladies!.
MrsBiteMe chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
utterly fantastic. I was weary at first with Edward being all anti-Bella, but it all played out so nicely.
2402a chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'm from staten island. Thanks for the shout out:))

this was awesome which at this point is probably no surprise but I lack creativity to tell you both how amazig you are
Elora MacCoinnich chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Don't know why it took me so long to get to this story (oh, well maybe a mile long favorite story list might be the reason) and loved, loved, loved it! So funny and sexy! And maybe it was just me (High. Stoned. Baked. You name it...)but I could swear there were little nods to some of the more talked about fics out there! Brilliant...as always!
BRANDY0925 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was entirely too cute!
mommaz1024 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
wow! love the story.
Twilight Enabler chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This story has been recommended by one of the members of the LiveJournal community Twilight Enablers.

Come check it out and while you're there, consider giving us recommendations for your favourite Twilight fanfictions!

Thanks!

GinnyW
philo22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
THIS WAS AWESOME!

oh how the tables have turned,

good on you bella :D