Reviews for Diving Headlong
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I absolutely loved this story!
tumblin' di chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Egad, I just loved Edward and Bella in this story. I didn't even realize this story existed. Too fun!
imsonotdoingthis chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I was sure there was no way E and B were going to end up together! She was so awkward I literally cringed everytime she was around...in the first part. E was pretty full of himself...

I love that E was the one who instigated the action! He was denying this the whole time and he started it! I love even more that B stood up to him...damn straight!

Great one-shot, thanks for the fun read.
Sam604 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I was starting to get worried that Edward wouldn't man up to having feelings finally for Bella. And what a move Bella did, to get at his Ego. Nicely done!. Enjoyed it a lot. It brought back memories, offsummers at the pool with friends doing nothing but having fun. Great job ladies!.
MrsBiteMe chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
utterly fantastic. I was weary at first with Edward being all anti-Bella, but it all played out so nicely.
2402a chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'm from staten island. Thanks for the shout out:))

this was awesome which at this point is probably no surprise but I lack creativity to tell you both how amazig you are
Elora MacCoinnich chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Don't know why it took me so long to get to this story (oh, well maybe a mile long favorite story list might be the reason) and loved, loved, loved it! So funny and sexy! And maybe it was just me (High. Stoned. Baked. You name it...)but I could swear there were little nods to some of the more talked about fics out there! Brilliant...as always!
BRANDY0925 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was entirely too cute!
mommaz1024 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
wow! love the story.
Twilight Enabler chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This story has been recommended by one of the members of the LiveJournal community Twilight Enablers.

Come check it out and while you're there, consider giving us recommendations for your favourite Twilight fanfictions!

Thanks!

GinnyW
philo22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
THIS WAS AWESOME!

oh how the tables have turned,

good on you bella :D
shortgirl424 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Absolutely loved it!
siggynic chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Loved this! I especially liked how you described him finally getting into the pool - priceless!
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is the revenge fantasy of every woman who cringes while remembering how her teenage self pined over some boy who didn't return her affections. Some boy who, in retrospect, was SO undeserving of the aforementioned affections.

I had many favorite parts of this story, but this stands apart:

"I tried to follow her train of thought. The only thing I could even imagine comparing it to was the time I ate a dozen cupcakes on a dare from Jasper. I threw up all over the kitchen counter, and my mom made me clean it up. It was disgusting and kind of ruined them for me forever. For some reason this didn't seem like the same thing so I kept thatstory to myself."

I'm pretty sure I laughed for a solid five minutes after reading that.
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 1/26/2010