Reviews for Diving Headlong
gagator chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I loved this. :)
vicky chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
ahh. i love this one shot so much.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Edward is an idiot, but I love him :)

I love the whole story, I don't care how long it is :)

Keep writing.
obsmama chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
great one shot!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Excellent is the only word that comes to mind right now.

This was so entertaining, and gah, Edward was a complete douche, turned not so bad ass, cutie LOL!

. .POOL! *gasp*

That's deep...I loved how B basically crushed his little dry humping dreams that night. It was AWE-SOME-SAUCE! no fucking lie.

I was a little worried about them not getting together, but they did and it was GOOD! :D

Lee
Eve-gone-bad chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I never enjoyed a one-shot so much!
Isobelle Vaughn chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Favorite one-shot ever! I love that Edward becomes the cockblocker in the end. Please write more stories like this!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Okay so I will admit that I start readings fics automatically loving Edward but this story hit close to home being Edward in mys version and I hated him for it for a while.

We talked about this OS on a chat for a twific book club (on FB) tonite and I am appreciating it more.

Great job girls. I love the funny lines and damn that was some hot dryhumping!
Edward's Erika chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw...that was really good! I was so glad that Bella finally stood up for herself and made him grow a pair if he wanted to bewith her. Any chance you may continue this? I could really see a great story line brewing there. Please? :0)
trixietraci chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow, that was definitely long, but pretty epic, actually. I completely got where Edward's mind was b/c all of his thoughts/actions were very realistic.

The ending was perfect. Thanks for writing!
With-Love-From-Paris chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved your story, it was very funny and realistic.

I also loved that Edward was annoyed by Bella at the beginning and bagan to warm up to her.

You should think about extendING it.
foufolle chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i really loved reading your story it was well writen and very funny thanks for sharing it with us
loudashope113 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Can't believe i am just now reading this! jealous whistleward is amazing! nice collaboration.
Pixie365 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Awesome one-shot! The longest one I have seen/read, but I loved every minute of it. Great stuff :-)
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
HA Edward became the "Cockblocker"...see lil Bella you told him you weren't interested anymore and the crazy guy became the "hoverer" and tried to cling to you muhahaha, fortunately/unfortunately you weren't actually trying to get that reaction...all the better
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »