Reviews for Diving Headlong
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is the revenge fantasy of every woman who cringes while remembering how her teenage self pined over some boy who didn't return her affections. Some boy who, in retrospect, was SO undeserving of the aforementioned affections.

I had many favorite parts of this story, but this stands apart:

"I tried to follow her train of thought. The only thing I could even imagine comparing it to was the time I ate a dozen cupcakes on a dare from Jasper. I threw up all over the kitchen counter, and my mom made me clean it up. It was disgusting and kind of ruined them for me forever. For some reason this didn't seem like the same thing so I kept thatstory to myself."

I'm pretty sure I laughed for a solid five minutes after reading that.
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Fantastic! Great little story. Enjoyed it tons. xo
Eclipsed By Edward chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
My chest was hurting so bad in just the first few paragraphs for poor Bella- I was CRINGING. But I love how she transformed- not her outer appearance due to a contrived Alice glamourshots makeover, but that she found her self respect. Not easy for a girl that age to do. And I was so proud of Edward for really SEEING HER. I loved that she got the guy she deserved and that he in turn was deserving of her. Loved this story so hard! Well done, ladies!
daral13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Genial! Thank you
Krudt chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
OH YAY! I just read the uncensored version of theis story. And it's absolutely BRILLIANT! Thank you for writing and sharing - to AG also.

I bow my head in awe.
OliveTrusty chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
One of the best stories I have ever read. Hands down. It takes me back to my younger years. :)
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMG. I absolutely loved this story. I mean it was different to see Edward look at Bella that way, all pasty and nerdy and annoying. And I was pissed when he was using her to get off and still looking at her the same way and everything. But I was like 'you go girl' when she told his ass no more backseat I loved the way it ended though with him having to make a grand gesture at the pool. LOL. I can totally imagine him up in his chairshaking his leg and shit while Garret tries to feel Bella up. Too funny.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow I fcking loved this. And I absolutely HATE one shots because they are too short! But holy mother of dry humpin in a public pool! This was FABULOUS! I feel so sad that it's over! Love, love, LOVE!
stillsingininrain chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Awesome.
theFanficker chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i kinda fucking loved this ... a lot. :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Loved it!
BlkBrd13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I wasn't totally into it at the beginning, but kept reading because I like things you've written before. I think the part where Bella goes all emo is when I really got into it. I love the originality and the major thought put into the plot. Nice job, bb.
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
gods, I loved it. Well done ladies.
TabithaAbraham chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was such a fun read. I love how just a little change in perspective can redirect your life. I loved how you two can make the dry hump the hottest thing ever. Thanks for writing!
Jewels64 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow! This story took me back to my college days when my boyfriend was a lifeguard and all the time we spent at the pool together!

Thanks Y'all! I loved it! Made me smile all the way!...
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »