Reviews for Diving Headlong
MadamThang chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Nice character development in such a short time. Again I say yummy!
wandb chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
As a judge, this was one of my absolute favorites in the contest.

I loved the description of Bella being so needy. I could totally picture it. Very well written and entertaining.

Thanks for entering!

Betsy (wandb)
AH Darling chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very awesome!
urmylyfnw chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
awesome story...
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was good. Yes it was long, but it cleared up everything. I loved how E&B came to be a couple.
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was awesome! I loved it. Completely unique of the stories I've read. Great job!
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
LOL

i loved this.

SO MUCH. :D
sogently chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
amazing one-shot. the angst made my insides ache, the fluff at the end made me all warm inside. perfect. I love that for once Bella is not a supermodel in disguise and that Edward is a normal guy and not this fucking "greek god" with the huge penis. I'm going to check out your other stories and thank the girls at the gazebo for recc'ing this.
chrom chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
ha ha :-) thanks a lot :-) it's how the world works - girls rule it :-)
sleepy chimera chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
hilarious. loved the translation of some of the characters. well written and a pleasure to read. and, as with both authors, the dialogue was effortless.
Treadora chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I adored this little story! Thanks for sharing it!
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I really enjoyed this. I thought you guys captured the voice of a teenage boy really well. I was constantly giggling at Edward's ridiculousness.

The declaration at the pool left me feeling all warm and fuzzy. As did the ending. Well done!
haguchi chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I wubwub this!
kagen-mo chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
"Even love has its limits when it comes to pissy cesspools." I am SO gonna borrow that line someday for the appropriate 'breakup' moment. Kind of reminds me of that Drew Barrymore & Steve Zhan movie - can't remember the name, but I remember this line - "Will you marry me? My life is shit without you!" (the stuff dreams are made of...)

I bet I would get in that pool if I had to, in order to read anything written by either of you! Awesome, as usual. Watching Bella lose so much of her "wide eyed innocence" from so many different directions, and Edward realizing he's a douche... aw! (big goofy grin)

Thanks for collaborating and sharing! I appreciate it!

OH, that movie was "Riding in Cars with Boys"
kmm122 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009