Reviews for Diving Headlong
Sari9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ungh! Loved it. You really had me worried on how this was going to get to HEA. And while I love some Disney Efron, this was very hot and real!
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I absolutely loved this one shot!

It was so sweet, but not in a cheesy way at all. The characters were great and very realistic for teenagers. Thank you both so much for writing this!
Navarre chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This was the best one shot EVER!

Talk about tables turning. I loved it!
TheSswede chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
love it! can't you write more chapters to it? (a'
Kristin324 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I realy like this! :D

good work
Legna989 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh, this not-so-little one-shot resonated with me so much. See, I was that girl. I was Bella in high school. I had a huge crush on this guy and everyone knew it, and I knew everyone knew it, but I just didn't care. He treated me like crap for a while, he dated other girls and flaunted it in front of me, and still I didn't care. We became friends and then eventually started hooking up, too, but my ending wasn't so happy. I did reach the point where I told him that I deserved more, and he wasn't willing to give it, so that was that. So thank you for writing this, with the happy ending I wish I'd had.
Buboobear chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Gah! I was cringing for Bella at the beginning of this story. I blushed FOR her. Goodness gracious, y'all got that spot on. This was so good!
sncmom chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
that was totally delightful.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Holy hell that was bloody long..but really great :)
h3ath3rCull3n chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
awesome~ no other works can describe...haha
silly bj chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Close to 18,0 words. I'd call this a short story.

I loved it. A little Pygmalion/My Fair Lady-ish.
Samantha Wiseman chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i really wish you would write more, it's a favortie of mine.

Great job.
Queen.of.Ink chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
yes i was while starting the story, i wasn't sure how it would end, but further on i guessed. totally worth the angry shock of "cockblocker swan", fucking amazing. haha i LOVED IT.
missjessxoxo chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Amazing, amazing, amazing. Damn I love fabulous one-shots, especially once that have an awesome premise. Well done, ladies!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Okay, you guys seriously channeled what my junior year would have been like save for my rigid self control! lol (He NEVER knew!)

I've been a lifeguard for seventeen years and enjoyed the heck out of this! I've been dying to do a LG couple fic and am so pleased you two beat me to it.

So which of you were a guard, or were/are both of you? :D

Thanks for the quasi trip down memory lane and for writing this fabs, flippin HOT, delightfully long one-shot!
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »