Reviews for Diving Headlong
onoimatwidard2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is a GREAT story. I usually don't read one shots but I was reading the fictionators post about the contest and the summary for this story grabbed me.

I almost always find one shots lacking in that they don't have the depth to tell a complete story. Diving Headlong really portrays a whole story, with plot development, character development, emotional depth.

I can't tell you how much I really enjoyed this.
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I loved it. I wonder if dry humping is the way to RPattz heart too. Ha ha, just kidding.
letmesign chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
So glad I finally got to read this! What an awesome one shot. It really did feel like a short story, but all summed up in one epic chapter, which I don't mind at all.

I was hesitant at first, because I don't usually enjoy stories where one of the two hates each other at the beginning, unless it's over REALLY quickly and we can move on to the love. But I really enjoyed watching Edward mature through this, and after all, he's only 16. It wouldn't be real if he was all perfect right away.

I loved how you worked the cesspool thing in over and over, and how that eventually became his "dramatic statement" thing when he got in for her. Very sweet.

Great job, you lovely ladies, you :)
Galathea82 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was really awesome and you can tell the merge.

I hope you two win!

bye
ms.mars chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
i loved this!
danipony89 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I loved it!
Eskimokiss chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is one of the best oneshots i've read, it's so sweet, and really well written. The plot develops really well, I love how Bella gains her own sense of independence and the way Edward develops feelings for her. Thanks for writing :-) x
roxymar chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
okay, i have to admit that i loved this story. it was funny in it's anti-sterotypical outcomes by having a sterotypical outcome.

it was long, but i loved it. edward made me laugh and im glad he wised up in the end.

great job! this is one of my fav oneshots ever
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was a fantastic story. I loved every minute of it and can't wait to add it to my favorites list. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
wertyit chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
wow. really really incredible. this relationship so works.
starfish422 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Aw, jeez. :) You two know you're dipped in chocolate and covered in awesomesauce. I loved it. 3 So glad you wrote it, in spite of whatever difficulties you encountered. Thank you! xoxo Katie
Tater-K chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
loved this! great story!
Marybells chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So cute. So dear. I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
MadamThang chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Nice character development in such a short time. Again I say yummy!
wandb chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
As a judge, this was one of my absolute favorites in the contest.

I loved the description of Bella being so needy. I could totally picture it. Very well written and entertaining.

Thanks for entering!