Reviews for Diving Headlong
Buboobear chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Gah! I was cringing for Bella at the beginning of this story. I blushed FOR her. Goodness gracious, y'all got that spot on. This was so good!
sncmom chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
that was totally delightful.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Holy hell that was bloody long..but really great :)
h3ath3rCull3n chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
awesome~ no other works can describe...haha
silly bj chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Close to 18,0 words. I'd call this a short story.

I loved it. A little Pygmalion/My Fair Lady-ish.
Samantha Wiseman chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i really wish you would write more, it's a favortie of mine.

Great job.
Queen.of.Ink chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
yes i was while starting the story, i wasn't sure how it would end, but further on i guessed. totally worth the angry shock of "cockblocker swan", fucking amazing. haha i LOVED IT.
missjessxoxo chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Amazing, amazing, amazing. Damn I love fabulous one-shots, especially once that have an awesome premise. Well done, ladies!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Okay, you guys seriously channeled what my junior year would have been like save for my rigid self control! lol (He NEVER knew!)

I've been a lifeguard for seventeen years and enjoyed the heck out of this! I've been dying to do a LG couple fic and am so pleased you two beat me to it.

So which of you were a guard, or were/are both of you? :D

Thanks for the quasi trip down memory lane and for writing this fabs, flippin HOT, delightfully long one-shot!
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
that was good! really enjoyed it.
KristenLynn chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Ahh... great! You gotta love teenage angst, huh? I remember those days, the stomach-clenching crushes, the heartache when they aren't returned. Glad that your Bella and Edward grew past the awkwardness to find something speial together.

KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
loved this
onoimatwidard2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is a GREAT story. I usually don't read one shots but I was reading the fictionators post about the contest and the summary for this story grabbed me.

I almost always find one shots lacking in that they don't have the depth to tell a complete story. Diving Headlong really portrays a whole story, with plot development, character development, emotional depth.

I can't tell you how much I really enjoyed this.
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I loved it. I wonder if dry humping is the way to RPattz heart too. Ha ha, just kidding.
letmesign chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
So glad I finally got to read this! What an awesome one shot. It really did feel like a short story, but all summed up in one epic chapter, which I don't mind at all.

I was hesitant at first, because I don't usually enjoy stories where one of the two hates each other at the beginning, unless it's over REALLY quickly and we can move on to the love. But I really enjoyed watching Edward mature through this, and after all, he's only 16. It wouldn't be real if he was all perfect right away.

I loved how you worked the cesspool thing in over and over, and how that eventually became his "dramatic statement" thing when he got in for her. Very sweet.

Great job, you lovely ladies, you :)
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »