Reviews for Diving Headlong
kmm122 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I loved this!
sakari-x chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I really really loved this story! Of course, I can't see how I wouldn't love anything the two of you wrote. Loved the emotions and the characterizations. Shit, the whole thing was just brilliant. Thank you so much!
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was fun.

I like annoying yet endearing Bella and shallow teenage Edward. You don't see them often. This is also probably the first story I've read where Edward is basically repulsed by Bella's presence at first.

And all those backseat scenes were extremely sexy.

You're both amazing, and I love how you both incorporated your own writing styles to create such a fantabulous story.
Kim1524 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Loved it! You both have such identifiable writing styles, anything you two write is brilliant. :)
susan45 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
As always, anything you two wrote is absolutly, 100%, fan-f*ing-tastic! I loved every word! I even want more! Please wrire more for us!
london spam chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was akward, humiliating, sad, sexy, empowering, and funny. All around feel good (and felt up)! I liked it!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow. I wouldn't have thought that a single 'fic could go from an annoying hanger-on to a real attraction. I suppose it helps that it takes place over the course of a few months.

What gets me is the idea of Edward not being mean to Bella. Of course, we don't see him around big groups of other teenagers until the end. Ordinarily, even being ordinary-nice to someone like Bella would make him a victim himself. While it's refreshing to see a bit of that actually portrayed, it does got a little easy.

"Disney Efron"? (snerksnerksnerk)

Typos etc.:

The fazed that means bewildered is spelled with an F and a Z. "Phased" is what water did when it turned into ice.

She wasn't "who" he thought she was.

Who's Jalice? If Jasper and Alice just became a Brangelina, then perhaps some intro would be appropos.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
we were having a moment, like one of those damn Disney Efron movies, where the guy and the girl kiss in front of the whole school, but instead it was the pool and all the fuckers around me weren't dancing (thank god)

Perfect. Great story.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was so good! What a great collaboration! Sweet and funny plot and so well written!

OCD Edward who is a lifeguard that refuses to go in the water. Bella the sweet self effacing woman who is totally infatuated with Edward.

I love watching Edward go from seeing only Cockblocking Bella to the realizations she was an actual person and he liked her. You see the conflict of his emotions as he is drawn to her, he feels sympathy for her then friendship. Loved the unexpected dry humping in the truck...LOL!

"...and I... I was standing, my hat was thrown to the side, my flip flops were being slid off, and I was jumping, falling, flying, dropping, crashing, sinking, tingling, kicking, thrusting, moving, shoving, and then bursting forth with a forceful gasp of, "Bella's with me." and finding myself emerging somewhere between the shallow end and the deep end, and no." Oh and I loved this...now Cockblocking Edward going into the pool...for Bella...jealous.

Fun read! Enjoyed! Thank you both for writing!
ScienceGeek91 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Truly FANTASTIC!
AngelAtTwilight chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I really loved this. I wish it were a long, drawn out story. IT was funny and you guys were excellent with the typical male POV here, and it was perfect. You guys should continue this, make it multi-chaptered. I'd love to see the school's reaction and whatnot. Just a thought.

Great job!

~Angela (AngelAtTwilight)
jennlynnfs chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
WOW. Just. . . I've read a few stories for this contest and this one was done so well. I don't know where to begin.

I love the characterization of Edward in this story. So arrogant and clueless, yet he managed to be nice for a long time.

I also enjoyed Bella's characterization too. I liked how Bella was seen as the nerdy, hopelessly in love girl. I felt bad that she was putting herself out there so much. And then when she had her break down, I felt bad for her then too. I loved how Edward had inadvertantly provided the change in her; to realize that she deserved more and that she was worthy of more too.

There so much more I love about this story; the build up, Jasper, the last pool scene, the lemony moments between B/E. It was all so well done. So nicely crafted. I really enjoyed this and thank you so much for sharing it.
LindyP chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Loved it! Great work!

LindyP :)
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
The two of you are magic together.
xq1227 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
well, she owes him for all that cockblocking...
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »