Reviews for Diving Headlong
jmarie1999 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Awesome. Awesome one-shot. Love it. I know most people probably love the part when he jumps in the pool and kisses her but I have to say that the opening of the pickle jar was very sweet. I don't know why but it's like even though he tried to fight it, his baser instincts to help Bella came through early on. Thanks for the great read.
nikki 28 chicago chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
impressive. loved it!
milkmamma chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
.. and I 3 this story "with the force of a thousand stinky cab dry humps"...
katinki chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Well, now that was not what I expected from the two of you. But I must admit, I enjoyed it quite thoroughly. Very cute, very well written (obviously... do I even need to comment on that?), refreshing. Really very enjoyable read.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Holy Hell Woman...you know I loved every word of this right? Damn if love doesn't always find a way...
laughinglucy chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Lots of fun!Thanks!
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow, absolutely brilliant! This is what I call "angst at the highest level", it's the one that makes your heart clench so tightly that the pain is almost unbearable. Ugh, it's so deliciously addictive!

Thanks for writing!
pilotnana chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
two of the most talented writers..one amazing beta!

this story rocks!

ystrad chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
loved this
BlindLittleRain chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This story made me smile big:)
monkeywoman chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved it! It was really funny too.
klel323 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I was laughing, crying, caught up in great and not so great high school memories. Great work and lots of fun!

Keri
Ginger98 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Yes, it was unbelievably long, but it was SO worth it to get in every bit of wonderfullness the 2 of you had to put in it! I was clutching the arm of the couch all tensed up at the end when he FINALLY kissed her. As he was diving into the water, I even said a few "No!"'s, meaning "Yes!", of course. I was a little tangled up & confused with all the conflicting emotions there! I was wonderful to see them losing their preconceptions of each other, & really seeing them for the people they truly are.
MarytheUnicorn chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was totally awesome!
cosmo9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hey EZ & AG that was awesome! I love one shots! Thanks for doing this together and sharing! Love the new story EZ and miss you AG!
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »