Reviews for Diving Headlong
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You're such an awesome bb. Seriously. This reminded me vaguely of the awesomeness that is gallantcorkscrew's Trumped Into Bed. Just a certain level of realness in the situations and the emotions. I adored the fact that Bella grew up and changed and stood up for herself and what she deserved, and had the strength to reject Edward for not being what she deserved. Why can't we see more of that in fics? Seriously. It's something we need more of, especially with all the Slutward fics in which Bella is pining away for him and wasting her life waiting for him to grow up.

Thanks for writing!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was adorable! I can almost hear you guys laughing and giggling and coaxing all the way through it. And of all the fanfic teenage sex scenes I've read, the awkward quiet of these two silently grinding on each other in the car (and then never talking about it, or even acknowledging that it was happening) is the closest to my own experience as a teenager that I've read yet!

And Bella's Statue of Liberty story was so perfect - it was immediately clear that she was telling Edward that the reality wasn't living up to the fantasy. Turn around is fair play!
75butterfly chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You can't imagine the joy of felt when I saw a story being written by two of my favorite authors of all time...and you (of course) did not disappoint. This collaboration was meant to be and I can't wait to see what kind of ride you take us on! Awesome first chap!
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Well all of those things you suffered were for the benefit of your readers, because that was a hot and nice story!
vlo1125 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
god i loved this, it totally delivered on humor and angst. i laughed, i cried, i aw-ed, and holy freakin hotness batman was that the hottest humping ive ever read? i think it was. great job ladies , you make a wonderful team.
dragonflyidt chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I laughed a lot when I read this because for some reason I just imagined Edward as doing and saying everything in a very dramatic way...like, if this were a movie Jack Nicholson would play him (and Jack would look exactly like Rob, because, no offense to Jack but there's no one else drool worthy enough to play Edward.)

Wish you could have been in my head when I was reading this, it was a lot of fun. Me, myself and I had a blast. We were all mean green party machines.

I didn't think you could fit so much in a one shot, I was almost thinking this wasn't going to have a HEA, as I was nearing the end.

I did have some trouble imagining the characters wearing summer clothes, and imagining a sunny Forks. It just never happens...like EVER! I've never, ever read about a summer in Forks that would require actual summer clothing.

When Edward showed up at the gay, yellow door in his flip-flops I did a double take in front of my computer. "What? Flip-flops? Why is he wearing flip-flops, he's in Forks...obviously it's cold and raining." And then I remembered "Oh right...it's SUMMER in Forks, and it's actually sunny and hot."

And I have to say that as soon as I read that this was going to be a collaboration with AG, I though "Oh, so it's gonna have dry-humping!" AG seems to be particularly fond of dry-humping. Seriously, if this was an anonymous contest like the NaughtyHeels one, people would have guessed AG was involved just from the sheer amount of dry-humping involved. :D
Olga NYC chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
As usual, you girls didn’t disappoint. Great one/shot
MoniMD chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
wow! this is was a whole multi-chaptered award winning fic in one chapter! Fantastic! But then, what to expect with the two of you together and a bit of Pastiche thrown in the mixture for good measure.

It was a great story and I am glad it was on EPOV, otherwise the angst would have killed me, honestly. Poor Bella! But how gratifying it was when she totally owned his ass to the point that he swimmed in piss just to get to the girl with the bony ass! Hahahah

Just priceless!

loca37 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Mentallady
archie-01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
My first experiences with Fanfiction were with "Wide Awake" and "Creature of Habit". I haven't stopped reading since, and you two are still my favorite authors. I loved this collaboration; it is a different perspective of Edward and Bella. So many things in life are like the Statue of Liberty... but this one shot did not dissapoint! YA!
echopj chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story. Love the dialogue Edward jumping in the pool and Jasper commenting had me laughing out loud. Bella coming into her own over the summer was beautifully written. Looking forward your other works. Creature of Habit still one of my all time favorites.
Goog1eThis chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, this was great! I felt so bad for Bella, Like "dang girl, take a hint!" Poor thing. But of course I knew they would end up together so I kept reading. I think it would be really interesting if you two did Bella's POV...maybe?
petal789 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I love this! Bella is so painfully, awkward... it's just so real. And sadly it is so me circa high school working at the local pool cause I thought it would be a great "in" with some hot guys... let's just say there were no Edwards for my co-workers.

I loved how the story had a happy ending but you made them work for it- Bella explaining to Edward how he wasn't as great as her dream of him? Perfection!
509sbennet chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story...big punch for a one shot! Very fresh angle on B/E.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I loved it. Edward's POV the whole way was so right, and I don't think I've come across anything else like this which is always such a highlight! Thanks to both of you for writing.

Mel