Reviews for Diving Headlong
loca37 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Mentallady
archie-01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
My first experiences with Fanfiction were with "Wide Awake" and "Creature of Habit". I haven't stopped reading since, and you two are still my favorite authors. I loved this collaboration; it is a different perspective of Edward and Bella. So many things in life are like the Statue of Liberty... but this one shot did not dissapoint! YA!
echopj chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story. Love the dialogue Edward jumping in the pool and Jasper commenting had me laughing out loud. Bella coming into her own over the summer was beautifully written. Looking forward your other works. Creature of Habit still one of my all time favorites.
Goog1eThis chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, this was great! I felt so bad for Bella, Like "dang girl, take a hint!" Poor thing. But of course I knew they would end up together so I kept reading. I think it would be really interesting if you two did Bella's POV...maybe?
petal789 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I love this! Bella is so painfully, awkward... it's just so real. And sadly it is so me circa high school working at the local pool cause I thought it would be a great "in" with some hot guys... let's just say there were no Edwards for my co-workers.

I loved how the story had a happy ending but you made them work for it- Bella explaining to Edward how he wasn't as great as her dream of him? Perfection!
509sbennet chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story...big punch for a one shot! Very fresh angle on B/E.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I loved it. Edward's POV the whole way was so right, and I don't think I've come across anything else like this which is always such a highlight! Thanks to both of you for writing.

Mel
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I loved this story. Read outside on an uncharacteristically warm Fall day in Minnesota. Perfect!
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great job. I really enjoyed this. Edward was such an ass! But I'm glad they ended up together.
kdesign23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loves it!
bmango chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like that this is a 'coming-of-age' for both Bella and Edward. That she decides not to settle and to be more outgoing and he grows up. Thank goodness... E diving into the cesspool to kiss her was freaking fantabulous! -b
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Phenomenal work from the both of you! I find this to be more true-to-life than many teenaged boys would care to admit to. I think I better include the girls for that clingy phase that Bella went through. OMG, but Edward hating the piss-pool had to be the funniest thing ever!

My favorite paragraph came from Edward himself ... "Then the unimaginable happened. I don't even know what came over me. I think it was the grunt, the solitary, deep, grunt. I reached my free hand up, the one that wasn't buried in her crotch, and ran it to the back of her head, and then, holy fuck, I wound my fingers around her neck and pulled her head to mine. My lips sought out her semi-parted, close to orgasming mouth, and crashed it to my own. I just...kissed her. I kissed her fucking hard and long and passionately."

Yup. Lubs, you be lubsin' her ...

~ Cowgirlgraphics
When Love Was New chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Thanks for your entry for the contest, women. :) The story has been validated and added to the C2.

Good luck! :)

Katie/starfish422

for WLWN staff
songster chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
LOL. You guys are brilliant. I have laughed, snorted, shouted at Edward the ass in my head, got misty eyed at Bella's suffering, and smiled hard at the image of Edward the fucktard hoist on his own petard. Great stuff. Collabs clearly agree with you despite the threats.
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was great! I loved it! I really liked the fact that Bella actually had stuff wrong with her, she wasn't the perfect pretty girl that only Edward noticed. It was so good!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »