Reviews for Diving Headlong
bmango chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like that this is a 'coming-of-age' for both Bella and Edward. That she decides not to settle and to be more outgoing and he grows up. Thank goodness... E diving into the cesspool to kiss her was freaking fantabulous! -b
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Phenomenal work from the both of you! I find this to be more true-to-life than many teenaged boys would care to admit to. I think I better include the girls for that clingy phase that Bella went through. OMG, but Edward hating the piss-pool had to be the funniest thing ever!

My favorite paragraph came from Edward himself ... "Then the unimaginable happened. I don't even know what came over me. I think it was the grunt, the solitary, deep, grunt. I reached my free hand up, the one that wasn't buried in her crotch, and ran it to the back of her head, and then, holy fuck, I wound my fingers around her neck and pulled her head to mine. My lips sought out her semi-parted, close to orgasming mouth, and crashed it to my own. I just...kissed her. I kissed her fucking hard and long and passionately."

Yup. Lubs, you be lubsin' her ...

~ Cowgirlgraphics
When Love Was New chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Thanks for your entry for the contest, women. :) The story has been validated and added to the C2.

Good luck! :)

Katie/starfish422

for WLWN staff
songster chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
LOL. You guys are brilliant. I have laughed, snorted, shouted at Edward the ass in my head, got misty eyed at Bella's suffering, and smiled hard at the image of Edward the fucktard hoist on his own petard. Great stuff. Collabs clearly agree with you despite the threats.
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was great! I loved it! I really liked the fact that Bella actually had stuff wrong with her, she wasn't the perfect pretty girl that only Edward noticed. It was so good!
RACHIAN chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was great, I really liked the story! I liked how you kept it real with OCD Edward not wanting to get in the pool! So funny!
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was such a fun fic to read! It sure brings back my own memories of spending the summer at the public cesspool. Thanks for putting this out there for all of us to read and enjoy!
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was hard to read. Edward was not a nice guy at all and Bella was just the love struck teenager. I wasn't sure how it was going to end but I have to say that I liked it.
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I saw that you posted this story on twitter - and had to pop over and read it. I am probably the only person on the planet who has read neither Creature of Habit or Wide Awake - and after reading this lovely gem - I can't help but wonder why the heck haven't I? This was really wonderful, a whole little story wrapped up in a one-shot. You covered so much ground, and it certainly had the feel of first time romance that the contest is aiming for. So glad I had the chance to read it- and now I guess I know which authors just got bumped way up on my "must read" list :)
JenJen31 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it!
kenyaran chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow! Two of my favorite authors...together! Awesome job ladies. What fun to read. I could actually feel Bella's embarassingly blatant and awkward attempts to attract Edward. Ugh...reminds me of myself, in Jr. High...there was a guy, THE guy...m...let's call him Scott...m...Ugn! Well enough of my own particular brand of blushing...It was just painful! Thanks for the memories!
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
GREAT JOB! I really enjoyed reading that today :)
depper57 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was perfect! Exactly what was needed this saturday before work! Thank you!
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story. Loved how Bella flipped the script on Edward :)
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 11/7/2009