Reviews for Diving Headlong
WAlove chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, at the beginning I felt so bad for Bella and her failed attempts, and at the same time I really couldn't blame Edward because I've been in his shoes and I reacted by completely ignoring the guy after the situation was known to our classmates and they started making fun of us. So, I don't have the right to judge him.

But I have to say Edward deserved it when it was Bella who rejected him.

As usual the writing was great, and the humor was very funny.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great little fic; I loved it.

Thank you.
fergi81 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I admit, you had me worried there at first! Did that bring back memories...

Love this: "At the mention of Bella's name, a panicked expression overcame Jasper's face. He fervently began shaking his head behind Alice's back, mouthing, "Abort! Abort! Abort!"

Awesomely funny! More, more, more...
twilightfan1969 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great story! i love it!
Violhaine chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Jesus fucking christ the two of you can't get a book contract fast enough to suit me and the rest of your fandom within a fandom. Every time I read one of your stories it feels like I'm stealing. They are so fucking excellent and all that's required is a "thank you" push of the green button. The unfairness of this really works my nerves. There isn't enough praise to heap on the both of you as extremely talented writers. I could SMELL the sunscreen and chlorine from back in the days at the public pool. Who hasn't had an unrequited crush? However, it was Bella's little soliloquy about hype versus reality that really brought it home. All this to say thanks again for always making words such a pleasure to read. The day either of you announce the publishing of your first novel will be a very happy one indeed. Until then I'm just glad I didn't miss either of you.
g8r gal chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I completely loved this. At first, I wanted to step into it and slap the shit out of Edward, but he redeemed himself. You guys should collab more often. This is golden.
kikki7 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You know, I can't even imagine what must have gone on behind this "collab" of yours but I can't say I care...whatever you did, it ended up brilliant. I haven't the words to tell you how much I love your writing style and I just can't get enough of Dickbagward! This story reminded me of all those great cheesy John Hughes-esque coming-of-age movies from the 80's. You two should never, ever, ever stop writing. I can't get enough of it.

Love, love, loved it!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You guys are amazing. Your work is witty, natural, sexy, and a blast to read. Thanks for the pleasure as always!
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
It's so late, but I gladly gave up sleep to read this. It was pretty awesome.

Now I just wanna grind against Edward...
BellaLSU chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I really enjoyed this one shot. Y'all rock!

I think that this is the best line ever-"Other than the orgasms, which truthfully can be provided by my own hand, everything else about you is... a little lacking."
belli486 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Angel and Sam:

What a beautiful sort of "coming of age" story for both Bella and Edward. She grew from being the mousey, lovesick, little girl with zero confidence, into a young woman who realized her worth and wouldn't accept sloppy seconds anymore. He grew from an egotistical, shallow, jock into a unselfish, unsuperficial and caring young man who realized that if he didn't get his shit together, he'd lose her. The character arcs were perfect and I really love the magic you both weaved throughout. Your writing is always a lesson in imagery and inner monologue for me. Thanks for writing this.

Beverlyn
hotandcold chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hm, this really really made me smile. Loved the bitchy pool mom homage to a certain someone.

And, aside from stinky cab dry humping, my fave paragraph had to be the Disney Efron without the dancing while Edward figured out he needed to declare his intentions in front of the entire pool. Too bad the rest of them weren't dancing in the background. Bhahahahha!
Lady Lysistrata chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was adorable and cute and I just loved it! You guys make a good team.
NeeNee38 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw I loved it
Verona d'Ascoli chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
So funny, and cute, and endearing, and hot... I loved it. You make a really good team.
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »