Reviews for Diving Headlong
depper57 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was perfect! Exactly what was needed this saturday before work! Thank you!
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story. Loved how Bella flipped the script on Edward :)
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Excellent, fucking excellent.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was awesome ladies! I thought it was never gonna happen for them! LOL! I didn't think it was long at all in fact I was kinda bummed that it ended so fast! I laughed so much at Edwards disgust at the cesspool! LOL! His inner dialogue was also funny, he was always saying how clueless Bella was when in reality it was him who was clueless. Have a great weekend!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
what a wonderful treat as we head into winter!
kokopoko chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Ah. So sweet!
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved this.
WAlove chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, at the beginning I felt so bad for Bella and her failed attempts, and at the same time I really couldn't blame Edward because I've been in his shoes and I reacted by completely ignoring the guy after the situation was known to our classmates and they started making fun of us. So, I don't have the right to judge him.

But I have to say Edward deserved it when it was Bella who rejected him.

As usual the writing was great, and the humor was very funny.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great little fic; I loved it.

Thank you.
fergi81 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I admit, you had me worried there at first! Did that bring back memories...

Love this: "At the mention of Bella's name, a panicked expression overcame Jasper's face. He fervently began shaking his head behind Alice's back, mouthing, "Abort! Abort! Abort!"

Awesomely funny! More, more, more...
twilightfan1969 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great story! i love it!
Violhaine chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Jesus fucking christ the two of you can't get a book contract fast enough to suit me and the rest of your fandom within a fandom. Every time I read one of your stories it feels like I'm stealing. They are so fucking excellent and all that's required is a "thank you" push of the green button. The unfairness of this really works my nerves. There isn't enough praise to heap on the both of you as extremely talented writers. I could SMELL the sunscreen and chlorine from back in the days at the public pool. Who hasn't had an unrequited crush? However, it was Bella's little soliloquy about hype versus reality that really brought it home. All this to say thanks again for always making words such a pleasure to read. The day either of you announce the publishing of your first novel will be a very happy one indeed. Until then I'm just glad I didn't miss either of you.
g8r gal chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I completely loved this. At first, I wanted to step into it and slap the shit out of Edward, but he redeemed himself. You guys should collab more often. This is golden.
kikki7 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You know, I can't even imagine what must have gone on behind this "collab" of yours but I can't say I care...whatever you did, it ended up brilliant. I haven't the words to tell you how much I love your writing style and I just can't get enough of Dickbagward! This story reminded me of all those great cheesy John Hughes-esque coming-of-age movies from the 80's. You two should never, ever, ever stop writing. I can't get enough of it.

Love, love, loved it!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You guys are amazing. Your work is witty, natural, sexy, and a blast to read. Thanks for the pleasure as always!
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »