Reviews for Diving Headlong
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was really unique, and I liked it :) Although, I was kind of hoping that Bella would just ditch Edward all together. He's an ass...
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
not going to lie, that was extremely entertaining and painfully realistic and all around sweet. good times. :p
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
My face hurts from smiling so much! Saw the tweet from Ang and I am so glad I hit the link! Loved it! I think you both did an amazing job.

Fav: My schedule looked something like: wake up, jack off, take a shower, eat, work, get stoned, eat, go home, jack off, eat, sleep.

LMAO. Sounds like the perfect schedule. Loved how he finally got in the piss pool and claimed her. Perfect.

;0)
nitareality chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I'm dry humping's biggest fan. Great story.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh my God, this is awesome! I can't imagine what you guys must have gone through to get it done, but thank you! My heart was breaking for Bella because every girl has gone through that unrequited crush that makes you continually humiliate yourself. It's so totally mortifying when you realize how the guys really feels, and I felt so bad for Bella. The fact that her mom left made the situation even more poignant. The world doesn't always revolve around Edward Cullen and when Bella started with that analogy of the Statue of Liberty I knew she was going to totally put him in his place. You both are such great writers and this piece is so good and long (I love long...). Getting him to jump in the "cesspool" and kiss her in front of everyone - priceless! Fabulous story, valiant effort and greatly appreciated! You guys rock! Thank you for sharing.
YazPistachio19 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
There could not be a better collaboration ever! The two of you are probably in my top three favorite fanfic authors ever. And this story was perfect. You guys really captured the uncertainty of teenage relationships perfectly. And the part about the Statue of Liberty really made me laugh. I have lived in NY all my life and still, everytime I see the statue I am amazed at how little it really is. Somehow, in my mind, it always grows to skyscraper proportions.
tc88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
You ladies together is 'GENIUS'. That was such a delight to read i loved it!
soton chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
OMG this was great. Loved Bella. Loved the big declaration by Edward.
michswan chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was GREAT! My heart hurt for most of it...but I really enjoyed seeing the changes they both went through over the course of the summer. Very, very, awesome.

Thanks so much for writing this! :)
edmom chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
o the days of dry humping in the back seat - loved it
rms33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was really fantastic!
AngstGoddess003 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
You are my life now.
LaraIsAwkward chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Absolutely loved it. I was amazed at the grace in which you jumped from complete hate and distaste to awe to adoration. It was such an incredible story - The first encounter in the car was priceless. You both managed to capture Edward's character flawlessly while building the characters around him, especially Bella - without giving away anything Edward wouldn't have observed. This was so well-written - great story. Really.

Superb. Really REALLY awesome.

xx

LaraIsAwkward
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
what a awesomely awesome story, I loved every word ladies. great job, you should work together agin. thx.
yogacat chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
yeah, that was long.

But I can imagine tha laughing it took to write it.

It was fun.