Reviews for Diving Headlong
sherylb chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
"Amongst the crowd, the gasps and the shocked laughter that was how I, Edward Cullen, showed everyone how I felt about Isabella “Cockblocker” Swan at the end of the summer, two days before the start of our senior year."...SO CUTE!
ohlneeme chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
really enjoyed this, thank you.

reminded me off the good ol days of guarding a urine infested pool, waiting for something to happen- hoping something wouldn't happen...

having an edward around woulda been nice.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Cute story. I was ready to cut Edward's balls off for how he was treating Bella. Yes, I know she was annoying him but, ugh. I love how he realized that he liked her. Enjoyed it. :)
Moti1981 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
awesome! :)
none000-none chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Jesus- this made me vividly remember my obsessive high school crushes and I was cringing so hard in sympathy for Bella at the beginning. None of mine ever ended up in an air conditioned volvo with hot dry humping tho- lucky girl! Glad to see her evolve into a more balanced person by the end- was cheering her on. Really enjoyed this collab- you are both such fantastic writers, thanks for sharing ~larac
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was delightful. I really like how their relationship developed. It wasnt cliched at all. She didnt just grow boobs one day and Edward wised up. Fantastic job you two!
hexumhunnie311 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I loved this so so so much. Seeing it through Edward's eyes was just...so necessary. I loved watching their completely opposite transformations - Bella from shy, awkward love-sick girl to strong, confident, 'no more bullshit' woman. Edward from confident, sort of cocky object of desire to unsure, vulnerable, possessive boy WITH the desires. Their role reversal was so well done. You ladies never fail to impress and make me smile.

Good luck in the contest!

xoxoxox
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
loved it!
TwiHart chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Loves it!
revrag chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
unf.

I seriously love the dh. For reals. And you guys have done it justice here. Dh justice? You'd think I was making this shit up as I go...and, I usually do. bahaha...but for reals. This was so good.

And you're welcome...I totally would neglect my kids in McDonald's playland, have to keep my legs pressed together, supress wildly eratic feet stomping (somewhat) and loud cackling for you both...again, anytime.

You already know I love it, the reasons why...and have more knowledge of my over-working brain because of it than you ever wanted to know.

Very, very excellent work guys. *MUAWH*
Sook03 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I wish I could be there when Edward fucked with Bella's emotions.

What I would do to be there and taser him!
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i love that i'm pistiche.

an you'all are long-winded and write good dryhumps.

Heh.