Reviews for Diving Headlong
annniej13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I can't even tell you how much fun this was to read. I love both of your sense of humor. The DH's were just priceless! Amazing. I can only imagine what it was like putting this together. You must do more collabs. Promise me. Loved it!

xxoo

a
delete007 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, this an teenage orgasm and a half. Brava, ladies. This is very cute, and maybe on of my fav's in the FF world.
L5472 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
LMAO, oh what a nice twist, right at the very beginning. Here I was thinking Edward was getting all high up on Bella but no...Rosalie. Then we find out Bella's the cockblocker LOL. Here I was expecting it to be good ol' Charlie!

"No. I wanted my chair, my umbrella, my whistle and dry land. Dry, glorious, piss-free land." LOL! Sorry Edward, I used to piss in the pool when I was a little kid as well.

But naww, I feel bad for Edward. Poor thing. It's too bad he didn't just fall head over heels for her. Bella's just a clingy crusher! Ouch.

That rejection was bad..damn. I'm all teary LOL. Way to break a girl's heart Edward! Could have been a little more smooth!

The dry humping in Bella's truck was...interesting...as were the other times in Edward's Volvo. When that "something extra" finally got here though? Hallelujah. Finally some feeling, Edward! Not all impersonal and bleh.

Glad they got a happy ending. Finally.
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That ROCKED! I really wanted to slap Edward for being mean t Bella in the begining but I knew it would come back and bite him in the ass later on :)

Great Job guys!
BernieR chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
One word: Fan-FUCKING-tastic!

Wow is another good word to describe this, lol! You two did a great job, I loved it!

I think it's funny how he ended up being the cockblocker for a moment there, too freaking hilarious and ironic, lol! :)

Great one-shot!
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was really unique, and I liked it :) Although, I was kind of hoping that Bella would just ditch Edward all together. He's an ass...
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
not going to lie, that was extremely entertaining and painfully realistic and all around sweet. good times. :p
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
My face hurts from smiling so much! Saw the tweet from Ang and I am so glad I hit the link! Loved it! I think you both did an amazing job.

Fav: My schedule looked something like: wake up, jack off, take a shower, eat, work, get stoned, eat, go home, jack off, eat, sleep.

LMAO. Sounds like the perfect schedule. Loved how he finally got in the piss pool and claimed her. Perfect.

;0)
nitareality chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I'm dry humping's biggest fan. Great story.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh my God, this is awesome! I can't imagine what you guys must have gone through to get it done, but thank you! My heart was breaking for Bella because every girl has gone through that unrequited crush that makes you continually humiliate yourself. It's so totally mortifying when you realize how the guys really feels, and I felt so bad for Bella. The fact that her mom left made the situation even more poignant. The world doesn't always revolve around Edward Cullen and when Bella started with that analogy of the Statue of Liberty I knew she was going to totally put him in his place. You both are such great writers and this piece is so good and long (I love long...). Getting him to jump in the "cesspool" and kiss her in front of everyone - priceless! Fabulous story, valiant effort and greatly appreciated! You guys rock! Thank you for sharing.
YazPistachio19 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
There could not be a better collaboration ever! The two of you are probably in my top three favorite fanfic authors ever. And this story was perfect. You guys really captured the uncertainty of teenage relationships perfectly. And the part about the Statue of Liberty really made me laugh. I have lived in NY all my life and still, everytime I see the statue I am amazed at how little it really is. Somehow, in my mind, it always grows to skyscraper proportions.
tc88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
You ladies together is 'GENIUS'. That was such a delight to read i loved it!
soton chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
OMG this was great. Loved Bella. Loved the big declaration by Edward.
michswan chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was GREAT! My heart hurt for most of it...but I really enjoyed seeing the changes they both went through over the course of the summer. Very, very, awesome.

Thanks so much for writing this! :)
edmom chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
o the days of dry humping in the back seat - loved it
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »