Reviews for Diving Headlong
you are both the best!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was pretty cool.
halojones chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wth, how did I miss this? It's the best read I've read for forever...probably since your last story! lol Ah...nothing like a little EZRocks to make me remember how awesome fanfiction can be...Hope you're having a lovely new year!xoxo
MoCullen chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It was long...but really good. Great collaboration!
skinsuk chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This story basicaly defines my summer. Lifeguarding during the day, partying at night. Only sad difference was I didn't have an Edward to dry hump in the back seat of my car :(
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was awesome. I can't believe I haven't found it before now. I think it is definitely one of my favorites. Well done.
FranSilva chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OMG, I cried a little bit :(

This was so, so beautiful in a way that I can't even explain.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Aww, I remember reading this ling ago and thought I might have reviewed already but I guess not. Anyway, I still remember my first reaction to the story and you know, it hasn't changed one bit. I still feel Bella's longing, the hurt, confusion, everything she ever felt about herself, her family, Edward. And Edward, same thing, only he experienced all Bella did only the other way around, the longing coming around when she didn't want him anymore, or at least realized that she built him up so much in her head and *poof* her moment came when she realized he wasn't so shiny in her eyes any longer... But Edward persevered and realized that he not only wanted what "Jalice" wanted (great name by he way), he wanted it with Bella. Aww...
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was so cute, so much growth and development between the two characters. Great job! :)
auroraboralis chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great story! I loved how the dynamics changed! And, yes I really did laugh out loud!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loved this one shot. Incredibly well written :)
ssarrahh chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Very cute! Edward got the girl heheh

kudos!
Snuffy10 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was so good! Thank you
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »