Reviews for Diving Headlong
Mary A. Cullen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great OS. Thanks!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
It was a really good one!

I loved how she turned him down hihi
katti456 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
LOVED this! Awesome story, awesome writing. :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
you are both the best!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was pretty cool.
halojones chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wth, how did I miss this? It's the best read I've read for forever...probably since your last story! lol Ah...nothing like a little EZRocks to make me remember how awesome fanfiction can be...Hope you're having a lovely new year!xoxo
MoCullen chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It was long...but really good. Great collaboration!
skinsuk chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This story basicaly defines my summer. Lifeguarding during the day, partying at night. Only sad difference was I didn't have an Edward to dry hump in the back seat of my car :(
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was awesome. I can't believe I haven't found it before now. I think it is definitely one of my favorites. Well done.
FranSilva chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OMG, I cried a little bit :(

This was so, so beautiful in a way that I can't even explain.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Aww, I remember reading this ling ago and thought I might have reviewed already but I guess not. Anyway, I still remember my first reaction to the story and you know, it hasn't changed one bit. I still feel Bella's longing, the hurt, confusion, everything she ever felt about herself, her family, Edward. And Edward, same thing, only he experienced all Bella did only the other way around, the longing coming around when she didn't want him anymore, or at least realized that she built him up so much in her head and *poof* her moment came when she realized he wasn't so shiny in her eyes any longer... But Edward persevered and realized that he not only wanted what "Jalice" wanted (great name by he way), he wanted it with Bella. Aww...
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was so cute, so much growth and development between the two characters. Great job! :)
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »