Reviews for Diving Headlong
Crushing-Reality chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
OMG i loved it, I felt a bit bad for bella at the start but it was great. Next time put in a little more detail don't just skip to the next scene :)
dohagrl chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
nice story! ell written and funny and im glad they ended up together, even if at first edward as kind of an ass
InLoveWithALion chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Great rub by the way! Love this dirty cespool story! Poolward was unequivocally getting on my nerves !
tarajo23 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I normally don't read one-shots...but so glad I did read this! It was great! love it!
KCBC chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I would expect no less from you two but wow...that read like a novella. Nice - totally loved it
MarLea Pie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Dry humping in the backseat with E...good hot stuff!

Even better on B for telling him that she's worth more than that.

Don't get me wrong, I'd take that action with him anyday!

Thanks for sharing!

mlp
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
very nicely done!
Cosette Cullen chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Brilliant! I don't know how you managed to create such character and plot development in so few words. Quite a feat. usually, i don't like one shots because i don't get invested in the characters, but in this one I did. But I wouldn't expect anything less from two of my favorite authors.
manor88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Loved it! Excellent writing.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
awww the girl gets the guy at the end and got him to declare his love in front of everyone. Awesome! -fist bump-
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved it! Bella finally stood up for herself and he came running! Too good!
gracie7236 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved it! What a great one-shot.
scareDcat chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved that! thank you x
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was glorious! I enjoyed that story so much. Cocky, snarky Edward Cullen and the moused that roared - shy little Bella. That really was a joy to read. I love HS and first love stories so much and this one was definitely right up my alley. Hope you two get together more if this is what we're going to get.
Naru17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011