Reviews for Diving Headlong
solx chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
You guys rocks, I was suppose to be studying for my presentation but here I am reading another one of your fics...lol...
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I read this whole story a few evenings ago, loved it! The characters were all entertaining, & I really liked watching Edward & Bella change & grow throughout the story; great one shot! :)
kayroms chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Loved this! I love stories where E hates B at first then realizes he loves her! Sigh...
LauraMO chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Took Edward most of the story to get his head out of his you-know-what but I'm happy he did. And cheers to Awkward Bella!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Looks like Bella knocked Edward down a peg or two and got the boy, too. lol Good for her!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I kinda loved this. :)

Though I do wonder. What were both their backstories in regards to past romantic and sexual experience though? Was Edward supposed to be a manwhore? And was Edward Bella's first everything?
ClaceLover08 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
BeyondBipolar chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. What a refreshing change to have a Bella that Edward actually finds repulsive initially. Thank you for sharing it with us.
strangevisions chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
hehe, cute story
motormouth1027 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I could re-read this story over and over again. A lovely one-shot that has a lot of heart. The emotional progression of both characters particularly standout.
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is a straight up awesome one shot. No words just great.
Mary A. Cullen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great OS. Thanks!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
It was a really good one!

I loved how she turned him down hihi
katti456 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
LOVED this! Awesome story, awesome writing. :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 4/8/2012