Reviews for Diving Headlong
manor88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Loved it! Excellent writing.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
awww the girl gets the guy at the end and got him to declare his love in front of everyone. Awesome! -fist bump-
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved it! Bella finally stood up for herself and he came running! Too good!
gracie7236 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved it! What a great one-shot.
scareDcat chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved that! thank you x
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was glorious! I enjoyed that story so much. Cocky, snarky Edward Cullen and the moused that roared - shy little Bella. That really was a joy to read. I love HS and first love stories so much and this one was definitely right up my alley. Hope you two get together more if this is what we're going to get.
Naru17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
LOL
MsEm chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Thanks for writing this! I'm always looking for great oneshots:)
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
loved it. edward wasnt really a compled dick, he was being truthful and didnt want to hurt her feelings, but in the end everybody just gets pushed to far and loses it. in the end it turned out good for both of them.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was great, I loved it! I loved that you kept Edward's feelings toward Bella realistic and he didn't instantly fall in love with her. That was nice.

Great job! :)
nothing2Me chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ok wow! Did not notice it was a one shot, was ready for chapter two lol loved it!
Aspasie29 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
SIMPLEMENTE GENIAL!
fembot80 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
LOVE!
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Loved it, I wanted to slap Edward so hard to begin with but them he came through :D

x
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very unique way for these two to come together. I liked how Edward's mental descriptions of Bella changed as his feelings changed.
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »