Reviews for Rogue Soul
kevslave chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Master Solo chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
continue where you left off please
Hikari-Pandora chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
Well, it's definitely a very interesting way of twisting things! I have to say i rather like how Ichigo and the others are coming along and there are so many possibilities to this plot if you choose to come back and develop it more someday that is. i do hope you'll do so, I was quite entertained and would gladly read more. I don't really mind waiting, seeing how life's a bitch and all, thank you!

Ja, matta Itsuka ni! /good bye, till 'someday!'
XxEpicGuy4Life95xX chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
Amazing story. Are you going to update
hmm01meh chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
a very interesting story, wonder if aizen and urahara work together, its fun to see the soul society as the evil ones from time to time. anyways the story is great and i hope you continue it.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
please update soon, i wish to see ichigo go hollow on soul soceity!
Magyar chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
Wow, your yamamoto is a real arsehole!
chaosrin chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
Great story in using Hiyori

anyway i hoped you do update this year
Trixie Is Best Pony chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
this is a very good story the only problem is that you add more people than necessary and you made ichigo kinda weaker and made tatsuki part of this i dont really like tatsuki she seems way to over confident such as when fighting against tousen she seems to think he should have been killed by that attack shes way to strong for what she should be way to overconfident she shouldnt be aprt of the whole thing at all in the original series just the way she thinks she needs to be inolved when she knows nothing of whats going on even if orihime is her friend she just annoys me with the fact that she thinks shes so much stronger than she really is and ichigo should be alot faster though faster than tatsuki definetly and add orihime and chad but tatsuki shouldnt be there you should make her die and everyone forgets about her she just isnt important enough to be involved with ichigos buisness and uryu is okthe only thing different is the gun things but he should use his bow more than the guns considering thats supposed to be the quincys weapon after all but beside that stories great
Firehedgehog chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
evil place to stop
Please Read my stuff chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
Yin7 chapter 17 . 11/5/2010
really cool chap cant wait for more
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
XD oh shit...this is really getting twistly interesting..
Grinja chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
dun dun dun. What is Gin plotting? I must know soon.
Mercsenary chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
"My name is Shiba Ichigo. you took my sisters. Prepare to die."