Reviews for full moon
babesbraves chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
I really loved your story. So many misunderstandings but in the end it worked out!
cela chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
ha! poor Edward, he was so shocked he was literally speechless in trying to describe his first blow-job!
cela chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
jaspers accent sounded more west Virginia than texas. southern accents don't pronounce the r , so it comes out far instead of fire or tar instead of tire. you get the idea?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
The stories Ive read also are running together so I am doing a copy pate? my own summery on index as such! It is such a schlep when you cant find one you want to read again!
Obscured Angel chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Since the beginning, I've had this feeling that Bella's agility has to do with the venom from her vampire bite.
I love that Bella got a dog.
Antara93 chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
omg awesome ff cant wait 2 start reading dark sun
FTOS Twilight chapter 25 . 7/12/2012
very good story. Daybreak was good too.
thunderstruckk chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I feel extremely embarassed. When I was critisising, I was thinkng about a different story that you had wrote. My bad, I thought the story sounde farmiliar..ooops! forgive my rash critiques!
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love the story after I got over confusion. Though I was mesmerized once again by your writing, it says it is book 2 in your series, but it is just another story, completely seperate.
tonisparkz chapter 25 . 4/17/2012
this is an amazing story, it is addicting and it truly had me hooked!
mintgil chapter 25 . 10/11/2011
really amazing story. i truly loved reading it.
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
I'm in love with the stories so far! Please update the To be continued part ASAP!
Purplemystery548 chapter 25 . 9/4/2011
Asses I was just getting into it please write more soon I love ur story and writing
L J Clark chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
Yet another masterpiece!

I actually cannot tell you how much i loved your words cannot express the level of pleasure, excitement and overall jubliation I had at reading something so well written and down right addictive.

Needless to say, i read it in a day and did nothing else!

Will wait until you complete 'eclipse' as it is my favourite of the series and quite frankliy i know that if i start before it's done i will end up cyber stalking you to finish it and not get a wink of sleep as i wonder what you could have the love birds doing next. I am, however, bouncing- much like a pixie we all love- in anticipation.

Thank you so much for these little treasures and breaking up the boredom of daily life.
Oona4 chapter 25 . 5/14/2011
OK I love this series... so glad I just found them. Are you doing the 4th book too? Good Job!