Reviews for full moon
Debbie Hicke chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
epliouge twp
HNe RIPED BUT TORE MY NECK That thrashed too late then i happened the Phoenix Coven as all took me Away that Screamed but Transformation Complete that Blasted freely But Different but harsher coldest stoic Frostiest but became Harshest down right Impassive so Cruel to the bone bound Forever to Dawn Read Spier Aro there is visitors that I Stepped out with Cruruel eyes cold Red oh my GOD! Bella i am leaving to feed now what you done to her mind her memories with Time Spit herself wit ourselves that took a Vegetarian me with my best friends with hybrids with the other ones but Each Shattering Blew apart each both were Volturi as all that no more but were on the run from the Volturi with the both Shattering with their imprints died that tragic day first Dad was in Pittsburgh, PA shot but killed with Sue dead with their families that was it deceased but killed by their Drug but Reincarnated but resurrected differently but it happened lost the need to mate but never aged at all guess i lived on after death under my new Mated name Isabella Cullen so they took on they with ourselves CRASH! dEAD AGAIN BUT FREED But Vanished but Never had died at all but had Telepathy and Mental Shield two power it happened great Telekinesis three powers that was it i have three gifts oh no Edward wahat you do it guarded her but i Sired her she is mated that the news came to the Volturi i was more superior acted like a System lady to my System lord then lost the need to die or live was a Host to Bellona De Remus that i was wife bound them in my will that our Coven-Pack was large but perfect but it happened CRASHED But freed of the corpses aged but the hosts into us made ius longest lived extremely as all of it changed ourselves but they vanished but went old then into the lab now in Washington everyone i knew dead but their kids's kids noticed how Wild i Am but beautfiul i but i was mated sorry boys i am taken so us as well that was it it came too late.
babesbraves chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
I really loved your story. So many misunderstandings but in the end it worked out!
cela chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
ha! poor Edward, he was so shocked he was literally speechless in trying to describe his first blow-job!
cela chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
jaspers accent sounded more west Virginia than texas. southern accents don't pronounce the r , so it comes out far instead of fire or tar instead of tire. you get the idea?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
The stories Ive read also are running together so I am doing a copy pate? my own summery on index as such! It is such a schlep when you cant find one you want to read again!
Obscured Angel chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Since the beginning, I've had this feeling that Bella's agility has to do with the venom from her vampire bite.
I love that Bella got a dog.
Antara93 chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
omg awesome ff cant wait 2 start reading dark sun
FTOS Twilight chapter 25 . 7/12/2012
very good story. Daybreak was good too.
thunderstruckk chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I feel extremely embarassed. When I was critisising, I was thinkng about a different story that you had wrote. My bad, I thought the story sounde farmiliar..ooops! forgive my rash critiques!
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love the story after I got over confusion. Though I was mesmerized once again by your writing, it says it is book 2 in your series, but it is just another story, completely seperate.
tonisparkz chapter 25 . 4/17/2012
this is an amazing story, it is addicting and it truly had me hooked!
mintgil chapter 25 . 10/11/2011
really amazing story. i truly loved reading it.
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
I'm in love with the stories so far! Please update the To be continued part ASAP!
Purplemystery548 chapter 25 . 9/4/2011
Asses I was just getting into it please write more soon I love ur story and writing
L J Clark chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
Yet another masterpiece!

I actually cannot tell you how much i loved your words cannot express the level of pleasure, excitement and overall jubliation I had at reading something so well written and down right addictive.

Needless to say, i read it in a day and did nothing else!

Will wait until you complete 'eclipse' as it is my favourite of the series and quite frankliy i know that if i start before it's done i will end up cyber stalking you to finish it and not get a wink of sleep as i wonder what you could have the love birds doing next. I am, however, bouncing- much like a pixie we all love- in anticipation.

Thank you so much for these little treasures and breaking up the boredom of daily life.