Reviews for Flushing Freddy Supernatural Style
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That story was both funny and poignant at the same time. Had to laugh at Dean needing to take a leak, then smashing the door in when Sam didn't open it. And so funny them trying to catch Freddy, then Dean overbalancing and inadvertantly flushing the toilet - and Freddy away, after the amphibian had jumped in the toilet bowl! And funny how Dean suddenly didn't need to go anymore, fixing the broken door before their dad got home became far more important!

An entertaining read, thanks!
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
"Freddy can out jump every frog from here to New York City."

Quick question: Have you ever read Mark Twain's frog-jumping story? Hehe, I just reread it a few days ago, coincidentally, which makes this so much funnier. Thanks for the giggle.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Knock!Knock, knock!

"Sam, I know you're in there I can see your scrawny shadow through these damn thin curtains. Open up will you, I forgot my key." No response - Dean tried again. "Damn it, Sam, I gotta take a leak. Come on, man! What? You trying on sexy lingerie again? Not cool, Dude." Dean fisted his hand tighter. "You know certain vital man parts lose their mojo if a guy holds his piss too long." Dean danced around, shaking his right leg. " I lose my mojo, bro, you're gonna drink a cup of warm piss for lunch."

Bang!Bang!Bang!

"Sam!" Dean sucked in a breath, letting the air out slowly. "My bladder is crushing my kidneys! Open the hell up or I'll..."

ROFL! oh gawd you can not see me laughing right now, but I have tears coming out of my eyes! OMG... LMAO! ahahhahahha

and Freddy the frog! ahahahahaahah...oh god! ROFL!

ROFL! ahahahahaha, ahahahhaah...oh god! ROFL! ahhaahahha

this was so cool! ahahah, where do you come up with this sh*t! ROFL! ahahahaa

loved Sam and Dean in this... I mean... it was so in character it's awesome!

hugs,

S.
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL - very cute!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was way funny, I had to laugh. I can see Dean doing this to keep Sammy. Pretty awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
carocali chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
"Who the hell is Freddy?"

"Freddy... the frog I caught in the pond last week."

"You're not serious, are you? You mean to tell me that arachnid you’ve been keeping is running loose?"

"Amphibian, Dean. Freddy is a frog, not a spider. And he isn't running anywhere. He's hopping."

"No shit, nerd boy." Dean could feel the heat rising in his cheeks. "You're going to get herpes."

"Shutup, Dean."

You are hilarious! I love this idea and then, poor thing, meets his demise. You should do a sequel where he comes back from the toilet!

Nice to see a light fic!

:D

Caroline
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Haha! Aww poor Sammy! And poor Freddy for that matter .o Super cute story sweetie! :D
494dwangel chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
love dean...
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Krueger? Nice. Conditioning him? Like operantly or respondently? :D Sam's Pavlov but he's got a frog instead of dogs.

"Do you realize, that your big brother thought someone or worse - something - was in here ransacking the place, maybe murdering/eating my kid brother? I pulled my gun on you. Son of a bitch, Sam! How do you think it would read in my journal if I'd shot my frog hunting geek brother in the back?" That reminded me of parental bitch outs. You know, when you are younger and you do something crazy dangerous and your parent(s)/caregiver(s) are like, "What were you thinking!"

"Freddy, stay!" I laughed out loud at that; it's not a dog, Sam.

"Bladder floated away with my kidney's." Nice.

Great job; I thought it was funny, and I really enjoyed it.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
We have managed to flush some pretty weird things in our household, but no frogs yet! Glad Dean went to the pond to find a new one. An unplunged Freddy would most likely have lost his froggy mojo:)

Thanks for writing a fun story. Now I will imagine a hunt for Freddy while I'm cleaning up the disgusting disaster that is my house. I might possibly find him, there are things around my son's video rocker that I swear crawled over there and died, absolutely revolting! Your story was definitely spot on how the guys weren't really too upset over the ransacked apartment. If the men in my world walked in on such a mess their first question would not be "what happened?" or "let's get this cleaned up"...no, the first thing out of their mouths would be "anybody seen the remote?"

Toodles!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, so cute and so sad! Love it! 3
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
haha, it's like Prince Charming and kissing the frog! Haha

Bev x
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Brilliant! This was hilariously funny and also poignant... I could just imagine them falling all over each other trying to catch Freddy and then Sam's horror when he gets flushed - and Dean trying to pretend he's not laughing... Loved it!
rikalynch chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was awesome! Loved the note at the end!