Reviews for Make Me Forget
Th last song shouldove been the ending song to the movie Grease!
mayasquared chapter 25 . 4/1
AMAZING! I loved this.
JuliBooth chapter 25 . 2/7
OMGGGGGGG
I LOVE IT.. EVERY SINGLE WORD.. I LOVE IT!
First... I'm sorry for my english, I'm brazilian and I started learn hahaha But.. wow, I love your fanfiction. If this happened in Glee.. OMGG I was freaked out. I was Finchel but when Rachel and Puck were together in Glee I was so in love... And when I started read this I just.. can't stop. I know that I said before but I LOVE EVERYTHING, EVERY SONG, EVERY ROMANCE, EVERY SINGLE WORD. Congratulation! And.. I finished read some days ago and right now I have no idea what to do with my time... I'm so glad to find your story. Thank you... Thank You so much for share this with us.
joy 182737 chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
That was the most heart warming story ever! I puckleberry
SammiLoves2Write chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
AMAZING!
-Sammi
JaToya chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Great story. A little rough in the beginning but it smoothed out as it went along. Definitely a satisfying read.
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Okay, this story may be a few years old but whatever i love it!

Kurt is awesome in this story and and i'm definitely looking forward to when Puckleberry is born.
DaceyRose chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Am I the only one who's mind went to Tyson Ritter at the dirty little secrets bit? Cause, I'm sorry, but that song just fits this story...
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
A beautiful story, with a beautiful ending. Thank you for giving us the honor to read this amazing fic (:
tlyxor1 chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
Enjoyed.
Vivi H88 chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Great Story :)
Vivi H88 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Pool noah
MarionV chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
"A team that goes to ultrasounds together, stays together," made me laugh really hard.
mmm.cookies chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Oh, I absolutely adore this fic. Its everything I love about baby and puckelberry fics:)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
omg i loved this just the right amount of sex amazing plot