Reviews for Great Minds Think Alike
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Very unique! I don't think I've ever seen any hint of a friendship fic between these two. It was very enjoyable to read.
JanusTheUnlucky7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is really good. There isn't enough fics between Hollow Ichigo and Grimmjow. I would love to see more. :)
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I think I like this even more than your other Grimmjow piece. Two of my favorite chareacters from Bleach in same fic, which is not yaoi? Hech yea, I love it.

You managed to bring both of their personalities out nicely, though there is something I'm missing... It might be attitude for Grimmjow, he just kinda seems to lack it. It works though and whole intercation is a great thing to read. I like the idea of all shinigami getting lazy after the war and your descriptions about Hueco Mundo's happenings were realistic, I can see something like that happening in there after Aizen is gone. I'm glad that you made Grimmjow get the second release, it only makes sense that arrancars have a second release too. Though in the series, that would have made them absurdly powerful, so I can understand why Kubo didn't do it with any others than Ulquiorra.

So, thank you for this and I must say that I that I read your profile and found it highly amusing, too true that people put those stupit things to their summaries... Well, it makes easier to separate good fics from bad ones. Thanks again, I think you should write more Grimmjow, if you feel like it.
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Such an interesting relationship and realistic idea of Hueco Mundo after Aizen. It's a shame that you didn't make this a multi-chapter fic
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
!

This was pretty cute. Grimmjow's all simpathetic to Ichigo's hollow.

SO CUTE~
Irato chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Amazing.

Okay, after reading your little rant I was a little scared that I'll write something really stupid like "Very good!" and log off. Normally I write a pretty long review, but.. now I sound like I'm making excuses.

I've only discovered your stories a few hours ago and I already think that your stories are amazing. I love your Bleach fics and I have no doubt that the rest of your stories are just as good. I can't see any errors, and your writing style is smooth and easy to understand. (I'm not a very good editor, though, and I can only catch the medium to large mistakes.)

Forgive my incompetance.

Now before my review becomes too long, I'm just going to say that I will read all your Bleach fics no matter how old they may be, I will try to review as many as I can, And I will add you to my favorites.

Keep writing. I'm rooting for you.
Grimmjow J. the 6th Espada chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
In my opinion you should continue this story :D Great job!

~Grimmy
Shadowkatana chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw, i luv this! It's a sweet and lovely fic, really a great job! and the hollows conversation work so nice. And I think the end could create a very good sequel. Well, i confess that a sequel would be very nice hehe x3

Anyways, great fic, great job! :D
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
aw~! this is just my yaoi mind working but i pick up a smidgen of DarkIchigoxGrimmjow there. xD if this offends you, please do ignore me or tell me so. but ignoring that fact temporarily in this review, i really did enjoy the plot in this fic. Grimmjow coming to Karakura for a fight cuz he's bored out of his mind and then thinking he'd get one from Ichigo, only to meet his Hollow. :D I liked their conversation of Hollows. ;D Poor DarkIchigo who can't join in when he obviously wants to. I do hope Grimmjow can find a way to get him out of Ichigo's body now that Ichigo no longer needs him to use in fighting since the war is over. And i liked the fact (going back) that Grimmjow suggested that DarkIchigo get his own name. ;D That was a nice touch. I hope we get to see a sequel piece to this. ;D
The Two Sides Of Fate chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
And just like that, you do it again. I love how you introduced it. You know, one of the greatest things about this peice and the peice before that you wrote is that it makes you /think/. I'll be honest with you, ther aren't many fics out there that can do that.

I have heard of the saying that grimmjow mentioned, the one of humans having holes in their hearts. It was from a "Hell Boy" movie. I'm not sure if that's where you got it but I like the way you applied it to the story. I have to agree with it. This reminded me a lot of a few of the Ichigo-Fruedian comparrisons I've read, where the Hollow was not representative of evil but of his Id.

You ended this on a rather interesting note. It leaves a lot up in the air for the reader to try and conclude but it still answers enough that you know what has got to happen. There has to be some resoloution with the way Ichigo treats his hollow and the hollows attempt to take Ichigos life (notb entirely wrongly in my opinion. He's never done anything particularily "evil" in the whole manga except when he stabbed Shiro which he didn't seem all together concious of when he did it considering his broken sentances and lack of his normal wildness). If Kubo does not, he'll be leaving way too much undone and it won't be a good ending. If that is what happens I geuss I could always look forward to you tying up the loose ends for him.

Anyway, good job once again.