Reviews for For Love Episode 2
Delight S Troth chapter 1 . 1/16
I think the story is wonderful. It turned out the way I thought it always should have, with Oscar &
Jaime together. The 2 of them happy, safe, together, and in love with each other. The laughter at the
end was good too.
BrazilianLady chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I'm stopping by to tell you that you are one of my favorite writters here on fanfiction! Loved your stories on the The Bionic Woman and The Six Million Dollar man. Specially the romance between Jamie Summers and Oscar Goldman! You are a very talented writter and I love the passion and the description that you included with your stories. I'm also a fan of Jamie and Oscar and I always dreamed that they would date in the series. Unfortunately It never happened in the series, but Richard Anderson once mentioned that Oscar had feelings for Jamie. I never understood why jamie would date Steve, if it was Oscar's the main character, who were always by her side and supporting her no matter what. Plus what a hunk Oscar has always been! So charming! I loved you story For Love, part I and II! Enjoyed the lovemaking part! ;) I had my dreams fulfilled with the possibility of them together. I read most of your fanfics stories and I still have a few to read. I also loved Christmas at Sea! How lovely! :-) Thank you for written them all! If you have more stories coming out soon or some unpublished stories, please send them here on the site or to me! I would love to read more fanfics about Jamie and Oscar. Including the famous NC 17 stories as well! LOL I wish you a peaceful and joyful weekend ahead! Writen soon! Take care always! :)
Delight Troth chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I loved this story. i always thought, that Jaime & Oscar, should have always gotten together.
They would have been, A Great Couple, together.
messyhead chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I'm so glad they didn't waste any time getting together. That's how Season 4 episode 2 ought to have gone!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That's priceless-thanks for the intensity of this-but also Oscar's determination to be with Jaime no matter what! I love the humor of Rudy's reactions to the two of them-thanks for a good read-now what?:)