Reviews for If You're Mine
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Well done! I liked it! :) I am a fan of all your twilight stories :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow. Just beautiful and perfect!
x-HaTeThAtILoVeYoU-x chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was so beautiful.
Gowl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Man that was so intense I totally love the way you write. I could not stop reading it and it felt so intense. I'm in love with the story.
prisonerofsasskaban chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm not even a fan of Nessie/Jake (usually), but this was very sweet. :)
jkh1920 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I appreciate the grace in which you've told this story. Nessie doesn't realize how her feelings/desires have changed but they are still firmly planted in the chaste category. I remember that's what it felt like when I was younger. The closeness of romantic love and touch and the culminating point of that age was The Kiss, (and nothing further than that) was what I remember craving. Thank you for putting this innocent beautiful stage to words. My high compliments!

Your writing overall is of the highest caliber and is by far my favorite fan fiction.
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww loved it! :)
AngelHeartFantasy12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awwwwwwww! That was so sweet adding this my favs!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Beautiful. I was moved to tears... pathetic I know.. Lol but a compliment to your writing! Great job
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I loved the ending you're amazing!
amira chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i forgot how good your stories are u. should really make this into a story or write a new nessie and jacob story. u really are an amazing writter!
JThawN chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
WOW! I'm speechless and that's never a good thing haha! Sensational piece of work...I'm in complete awe of this because this had to be one of the absolute top best FF's written on Jake and Nessie! Well Done! This is some really great work! )

I loved the little insert on MJ, he truly was an amazing icon!
BlackImprint chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Another fantastic piece of writing! Love your work, and absolutely LOVED this story! :)
kri5ti chapter 1 . 6/24/2011