Reviews for If You're Mine
browncoat89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Beautiful. I was moved to tears... pathetic I know.. Lol but a compliment to your writing! Great job
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I loved the ending you're amazing!
amira chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i forgot how good your stories are u. should really make this into a story or write a new nessie and jacob story. u really are an amazing writter!
JThawN chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
WOW! I'm speechless and that's never a good thing haha! Sensational piece of work...I'm in complete awe of this because this had to be one of the absolute top best FF's written on Jake and Nessie! Well Done! This is some really great work! )

I loved the little insert on MJ, he truly was an amazing icon!
BlackImprint chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Another fantastic piece of writing! Love your work, and absolutely LOVED this story! :)
kri5ti chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Grea story!
Elvis has left the building chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
WHAT AN AMAZING STORY.
poe hotdamneron chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
this story is just so adorable.

loved it!
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
wow that was so beautiful!
deleted111 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh my gosh. I was crying. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write both Nessie and Jake, it's just so adorable, and the moments when they don't know how they feel about eachother in your stories are all so CUTE and awkward and i looooove them.
Encypher chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I loved how Nessie at the start sounded like a little girl, but at the end she sounded older. I really liked this
kwizzle chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
absolutely great story.
dkgors chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very nice, this was a terrific one shot, I loved it!
random4ever chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
i liked how u made nessie mature but the time gaps were kinda hard to follow.
MissNAJones chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
awww i really liked this version of nessie and jakes relationship:) you dont get many child nessies but it was so loving and beautiful!
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »