Reviews for The Price of Permanence
Ivygirl702 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Sheer. Perfection.

I loved this story way too much.

Thanks for posting.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
aw what a happy ending!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aww I figured they would have ended up with a baby too since they had actively started trying. What diamond was Bella referring to? Did I miss something? What was up with Victoria? Strange... Anywho, glad everyone ended up happy. Such a great story. And they had to have a creek. How very appropriate! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs and such back!
parrotchic chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
I love this fic as well as S & I. I think "transcendent fucking" may be my new favorite phrase. Well done as ever!
xtothey chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aw, so sweet.
betsmecullen chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Just what an epi should be. Short and sweet and lets us know how their lives play out. Love the "fucking in the closet at the wedding".

They're living their lives on their terms. All of them.

Thank you, dear PP, for sharing your talents with us through your wonderful stories. You are such a strength in FF fandom.
redemptionsong chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Great ending. I loved both stories equally and I especially love the reappearance of Pookie / Victoria. Thanks for sharing these with us!
Amanda Wilder chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aw...
bmango chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
I love that they are fucking in the closet at Emmett and Rose's wedding! Fucking perfect! Ha! -b
outtayourface chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I loved the way things tied up. It was perfect for this Bella and Edward. Great job :)
PurpleMatter chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aww! I just wanna curl up in the story and live there for a while.
patch138 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
aw, very sweet! hope you had a great holiday!

Tiffany
Strae chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Loved it!

You're a wonder with words.
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Gosh, I love you PasPen. You're so awesome...sigh. I'mma miss this story. You give great EPOV.
crackbabby chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Your Victorias always make me giggle. They do, they do.

Congrats on finishing your alt-POV. It was a really lovely read :)

And Elle is a mad genius. I completely agree.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »