Reviews for The Price of Permanence
RosaBella75 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Delightful wrap-up! Pleasantly surprised they're not expecting yet considering his desire at the end previously. :)

Adore your chaps as always. Great giggles. Nice way to wrap up the day after the holiday!

Thanks for writing!
SuzsPetals chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
I'm a little late to the party again, but I just read S&I, then this one so I wanted to review.

You may be my favorite new FF author. Perfect balance of humor, angst and lovin'. I love the Twilight characters but I hope you're writing other stuff because your imagination and skill goes way beyond the saga. Happy holidays and thanks for the treats.
TKegl chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aw... really sweet and fun. A great Christmas present! :-)

Thanks for two fabulous stories!
Ivygirl702 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Sheer. Perfection.

I loved this story way too much.

Thanks for posting.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
aw what a happy ending!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aww I figured they would have ended up with a baby too since they had actively started trying. What diamond was Bella referring to? Did I miss something? What was up with Victoria? Strange... Anywho, glad everyone ended up happy. Such a great story. And they had to have a creek. How very appropriate! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs and such back!
parrotchic chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
I love this fic as well as S & I. I think "transcendent fucking" may be my new favorite phrase. Well done as ever!
xtothey chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aw, so sweet.
betsmecullen chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Just what an epi should be. Short and sweet and lets us know how their lives play out. Love the "fucking in the closet at the wedding".

They're living their lives on their terms. All of them.

Thank you, dear PP, for sharing your talents with us through your wonderful stories. You are such a strength in FF fandom.
redemptionsong chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Great ending. I loved both stories equally and I especially love the reappearance of Pookie / Victoria. Thanks for sharing these with us!
Amanda Wilder chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aw...
bmango chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
I love that they are fucking in the closet at Emmett and Rose's wedding! Fucking perfect! Ha! -b
outtayourface chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I loved the way things tied up. It was perfect for this Bella and Edward. Great job :)
PurpleMatter chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Aww! I just wanna curl up in the story and live there for a while.
patch138 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
aw, very sweet! hope you had a great holiday!

~Tiffany