Reviews for The Price of Permanence
juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Really nice. You fill in the holes really well and write a spot on Rosalie. As usual, you are awesome.
deb24601 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I absolutely love Emmett in this and Sin. Loved this first chapter and hope if the story has been brewing that updates will be fairly quick?

Without Bella and James cursing it's like a different story. Edward POV are often my favourite stories. Really looking forward to this!
whattheshmuck chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Love! Can't wait to read the rest.
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh I'm pleased you decided to do an EPOV. I'm enjoying this start too. Can't wait for more.
michswan chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
What a treat - I had no idea that you were going to give us an EPOV of S&I. It should be an interesting ride... :)
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
:o I'm so excited about this!

I love how it's 3rd as well unlike Bella's version :) can't wait for more
Hoosier Mama chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I'm so glad you're telling Edward's side of Sin and Incivility! Good beginning...did Emmett have Del in S and I? I guess it's been a while since I read it; maybe I just forgot that little detail. I'll have to breeze through it again to refresh my memory.

I'm still trying to decide which one is Eleanor Dashwood and which one is Lucy Steele. I guess I like your Rosalie too much to associate her with the nasty Lucy.

Thanks for writing,

Hoosier Mama
hudsonmama chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Yay! I loved Sin and Incivility,and I'm so excited that you are doing this. I can't wait for the next chapter.
JennyBenny chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Sin and Incivility is in my top five favorite fics so I can't tell you how excited I am that you are writing Edwards point of view. Loved the first chapter, I'm surprised Emmett has a kid. I can't wait to see what else another view point will reveal about this story!
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I'm so happy this is being written. I have read a zillion stories and S&I is still my favorite. I love that you know how to write a great story with a plot that follows a begining, middle, and end. No drawn out 60 chapters - just real emotion that pops off the screen. What I am trying to say is I adore your fiction, thanks.
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great, i cant wait to read more. And Emmett has a daughter? Rosalie seems quite taken with her.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Should I be walking away or should I stay and hope?
Marianka chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like it.:)
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I know that this is Sin and Incivility from Edward's pov but I was wondering if you were going to go beyond where it ended. I love this first chapter already and I can't wait to read what happens next. I think it will be very interesting to see Edward progress from where he is at this point in the story to where he ends up. Great chapter! Have a great weekend!
ToBeaRathbone chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
okay... now you've totally lost me. wasn't the engagement party after he'd met bella? had emmett and rose slept together yet? were the last part of the chapter right after the first? or was it months, years, later?
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »