Reviews for The Price of Permanence
bmango chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Yay! It starts before he leaves! I have to say, I'm so excited to be reading this story from EPOV. I recently re-read S&I, and because you can only review any chapter once (darn FF) I couldn't gush over it again. Still amazing - can't wait for this story... -b
khytruckle chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I loved Sin and Incivility and I am so delighted that you are writing the EPOV. Based on this chapter, it promises to be wonderful. Thanks for writing it.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very nice pastiche!

I am so glad for this new perspective. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves.

And btw, that smut scene was perfect. Their distance was subtle but also clear. Does that make sense? Lol. Anyway can't wait for the next update! Keep it up :)
Samolly chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Adding the baby was brilliant! In have been waiting for this story and it is already better than I imagined.
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great chapter
patch138 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
my my...cant wait to c where this goes...

Tiffany
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Too bad when he comes back Rose and Emmett will be bumping uglies...but he'll meet Bella and it will be all good.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This is a great first chapter. I really want to read more. Please hurry with the next chapter. Wonderful to read EPOV.
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Sin and Incivility is one of my favorite stories of all time. It's the one I always tell people who are new to FF to read first because of all the styles you use and because it is just...perfect. (I do tell them to bare with James. Haha) So, when I woke up to this today, I was ecstatic!

It is going to be so much fun reading this from EPOV. I can already see he's not *in love* with Rosalie. He does love her though. :) I look forward to seeing your writing styles each chapter. Thank you for this treat! :D
anthi34 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Thank you, thank you thank you!OMG I'm so freaking excited!:))
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
glad to be able to read this... if it is anything like S&I it's going to be a great tale...:)
09xuereba chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
enjoyable, not as good as "cunt munching scary motherfucker" from chapter one, but never the les good a good setup and a fair lemon.
yelnatsstanley chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I really really like it. I always wondered what had happened between them and it's nice to find out. Can't wait to read the rest. Great work, update soon!
Bekanz chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
intense! makes me not happy with him and rosalie but it's still mint!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38