Reviews for Frustration
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
You are the best Hikaru POV writer! Omg I wish I could've reviewed when you wrote these awesome stories! I couldn't help but laugh at Hikaru's misfortune
asfdlkasfkdfaksdj chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOL XD, sexually frustrated... it's just hilarious! And poor Hikaru... he just wants a frickin kiss (well and more than that ;)), but everyone just totally screws everything up. He is a pesemssist, so that's what you get, Hika-chan... hehehe.

And as much as I find Kyoya and Tamaki kind of totally creepy, the whole "Kyoya... more!" thing earned a few giggles from me

Awesome job!

~~OuranFire
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was really good! I loved it!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ah, Poor Hikaru...frustrated...good!
Oathi chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hah~ It was cute and funny.
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh, oh, oh. HIKARU. You're HILARIOUS.

Dang, I was feeling frustrated FOR him at the end of the story. It seems to be a trend for this series that whenever one is in love, one first jumps to the most illogical conclusion - drugs, fevers, sickness, whatever, instead of honestly confronting one's own feelings. And I think you displayed that perfectly with Hikaru's reactions and how he just can't stop thinking of kissing Kaoru.

Oh so adorable, frustrating, and wonderful to read :D
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loved this! I really, truly sympathise with Hikaru here, it felt as I were that little voice inside his mind ;D I'd love to see a continuation where he, ahem, expresses his pent up frustration the healthy way xD
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
The TENSION was killing me. And then it ended! And the tension is still here! Great job! No, really, this was finally something different to read.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love stories with HikaKao and KyoTama. :D I'm so hunting down other stories, 'cause yours just left me wanting for more. Keep it up.

Thanks.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
WHY WASN'T THIS CONTINUED?

You can't just leave it like that! I wanted to know if Hikaru ever got his kiss! T_T
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
All that, and Hikaru didn't get what he wanted.

Life's cruel in that way.

Amazing writing skittles! You make me jealous with your twincesty awesomeness.
Tangerine-Doll chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I feel so sad! I didn't receive an alert for this!

T_T

I really love how you write and I'm so happy that you have another story published!

My, I feel so sorry for Hikaru but I really adore how you wrote him here. It all seemed so believable and I feel for his frustration. I think near the end I was feeling a little frustrated myself, too, wondering if he was ever going to get that one little kiss he's dying for. Plus the timely pauses in the story was just right to keep the reader read on and on and one.

Ah. I really love this. I'd favorite it over and over again if I could.

Keep up the awesome writing!

I really love each and every word in your stories. :3

*huggles*
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hahahaha! (Rolls around on the floor laughing.)

That was so great! I just loved the ending with Hika, Karu and their mom! That was classic!

The atempts that Hika kept trying to kiss his twin was great!

I love your twisted romance.

Dark suddenly appears, "She's twisted! That's a great case of the pot calling the kettle black! At least she finishes her lemonish stories instead of leaving people in limbo."

Krad's voice echos in from the background, "you can say that again!"

SS13 sweatdrops, "er, speaking of the sexually frustrated. I've got to deal with two angels."

Again great story.
hitachiin-fangirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Loved it !
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OMG.. this was so cute! :D I mean, I just love it when people are in denial.