Reviews for Discord
YakuKikyo chapter 23 . 10/16/2010
Owwwww, poor cat... The saddest one in my opinion (have read all those drabbles/one hosts are whatever you call them XD).

Anyway, I like them a lot, will you still do more or is this the last one ?
Rugiku chapter 23 . 6/6/2010
I think I liked this chapter the most ven though I'm a cat lover as well.

Did you get the inspiration from Salome? She supposedly asked for John the baptist's head on a platter. the summary sounds very similar to that. .

Well, please visit my profile and read some of my stories!

From Rugiku
Lady of the Shire chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
Wow this chapter was really cool! It reminded me of the latest chapter in the manga (which was totally awesome!).
Lady of the Shire chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
I guess that is how us bookworms express our affections!
Lady of the Shire chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
Haha! Yamato must have been like "OMG! I hate you so much right now!"
Lady of the Shire chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
Ewewewewew! Oh my gosh! More more!
Lady of the Shire chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
I was a bit taken back about the maiden for a few minutes after that corresponding chapter in the series, it was just so "wow"!
Lady of the Shire chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
I understand what you mean! When I have an idea for a story I have to write it down IMMEDIATELY or I will forget all the cool things I wanted to add to it! (And "Why Can't I" is one of my favorite songs!)
Lady of the Shire chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
What? How do you total a car at three miles an hour! That Yamato has a gift he does!
Lady of the Shire chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Don't you just hate when your teachers are right? But I liked how it was incorporated into the chapter!
Lady of the Shire chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
No, its good to help in that situation. It makes you a better person!
Lady of the Shire chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Aw! That's cute!
Lady of the Shire chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Okay I can't judge Kiyose because I have read too many Shoujo manga myself!
Lady of the Shire chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I usually look forward to seeing the sun in the morning...unless it is during the school semester, then that means I am LATE!
Lady of the Shire chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I don't fully understand this chapter (probably due to fatigue while reading) but I liked it!