Reviews for Biting Back
moonfairy014 chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
oh my gawd! This is super awesome! Now that things are looking good between them... you decide not to continue? I'm sad.. it's been more than a year now since the last update was done. Please please please continue the story!
LadyJadyeHatake chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
This is really good! Please finish writing it!
sai ninja chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
I just re-read the whole thing and it's still as awesome! Any chance you'll be updating soon or have you dropped this fic? I really hopeyou'll have to time to continue and finish it, it's a great fic and you're a talented writer :)
Karinmustdie121 chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Hello there!
I just wanted to let you know that I seriously love this story and I can't wait for you to update it!
Which I hope will be soon ._.
This is one of my favorite SasuSaku fic 3
I hope you'll finish it soon! c:
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Awsome story, love love love it and your style!

Please update ASAP :D :D :D :d
mk chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
I absolutely love your fanfic...sakura is so amazing! I love her character and the fact that she can defend herself! Love everything about sasusaku! Kyaaaa
Tap chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
OMG! Plz, you have to updat again! this is soooo goood!
TheDIGGS chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
YAY! I love this story, i hate when people write sakura like a desprate fan girl GAWDDDDD! Keep it up(:

Love,

DIGGS
muffinzforme chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
I had a great time reading this story, not to mention how funny it was!

I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Officially my favorite Sasusaku fanfiction. Update soon please!
Toreh chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
This story has been amazing. You have the characters down nicely and the development isn't OC. I really enjoy what you've done and I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Ashura-B chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
From 3am to 5 am last night...reading this, laughed several times, almost got caught by my aunt...XD anyway, this is pretty hilarious and annoyingly cute at the same time! I'm looking forward to more of these chapters !

Love,

Shura
MistakenMusic chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
You certainly didn't disappoint me! I love this chappie and the ending was so so sweet! It was perfect! You write really well and I enjoyed reading this fanfic. I loved the (awkwardly adorable) interaction between Sakura and Sasuke, but I'm glad everything is cleared up now! And Sakura is really awesome in your story! I love it! She kicks ass, but her strength is not unbelievable. Everything is just right. :) Please update soon. I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!

Lots of love,

Yumi-chan.
Chick182 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
the end was like totally heartbreaking! awesome!
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Ooh, Sakura didn't get much sleep. I was worried that she would fight that red-haired girl and be in trouble and low on chakra. Aaaaw! The last scene was sooooo sweet! I am glad they kinda fixed things. It's so sweet that she welcomed him back and then he held her as she cried. I was like " .gee!" when I read that he cried. It's sad and sweet at the same time. They are crying together and he is releasing all the pain along with her. It will be so cute if they fall asleep cuddling with each other and wake up all flustered. Wow. Seeing Sasuke actually crying is something. Well...er reading. he he I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you can update soon! _