Reviews for What You'll Never Know
changeling17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I love this pairing and this fic, but when did they take their clothes off? Even just enough clothes off to have sex? Did I miss something?
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Their relationship (or at least feelings) are sooo apparent throughout Code Geass. The story was awesome, though I don't know when the Hell Schneizel took off his pants. Other than that, it was perfect.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
In my head this ship is totally canon. You are not alone. I ship this really hard...HARD...get it...oh my gosh I am so lame... Anyways, good job. I really like it.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh no, it's totally canon :)
Ivory8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
YES, Schnizel and Kanon's relationship is totally legit! I'm happy it isn't just me who picked up on that!
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
There are people who think it isn't? O.o I thought it was obvious. Even more so now, if you've watched the Nunnally in WOnderland OVA. The two of them are the Red king and Queen! By the way, Kanon makes a really convincing girl.
American Bullfrog chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love you right now because it seems like you and a selected few of other people and myself are the only ones who seem to like this pairing. I sooo very happy I found this fic it brings a smile upon my face :)
Lord Zelge chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
HELL YEAH, the two of them are so gay for each other!

this was soooo awesome! my gay OTP for Code Geass :)
spinninground chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
:gulp: Yeah.. yeah, it's definitely Kanon... Err, canon. Odd that this pairing should be so unsupported based on the number of fanfics there are about them. Maybe that's because it's more appealing to write about non-canon couples/more of a challenge/more freedom? Even so, it might be even harder to get a canon couple right - and you did. :)
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Totally canon like you think! XD
Algea chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was so hot! Amazing. And yes, Schneizel/Kanon is canon.
Ardespuffy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Just for the sake of answering your question (and squealing like a manic 'cause this fic is soooo good! *w* - but that's beside the point): OH MY, SchneizelxKanon is SO DEFINITELY canon! Personally I thought they fit together beautifully since the very first time Kanon appeared, but then it was straight-out confirmed by Kanon himself at the weddng ceremony, when Lloyd introduced him to Milly. Such a shame there are short of no fanfics starring them out there.

Even more so, thanks a lot for your contribution! *_* This was amazingly written with a simple yet effective plotline.
Litschi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wonderful Yaoi story! LOVE YAOI! And I LOVE that pairing!

Please write more Yaoi stories with that pairing!
endless.nine chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
wow.. thank you for writing this one.. its very good... i really enjoyed it!
missanimefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
There are innuendos suggesting those two are canon. I think they are. *of course, it may be wishful thinking and over observing of a CG fan Though I'm about to finish watching it for the 3rd time so I really do see them as canon D*

Very amusing D