Reviews for Damen or Edward: the Choice
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Hey don't fret! I actually like your story! it's good and you should keep writing!
krotoxo chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Whoaa! I've always wanted to read something like this! great job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
CONTINUE THE STORY!
No more Damen for youuu chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
That was worse than the last one. At least the last one was funny. My favourite line was 'No more Damon for you!' It was or, but it was funnier as 'for'. Cause me we used to laugh at your story. And you. Ha. Ha ha. Nah. You're lame. Ha.
greeklover chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
hurry!this is really good!
Mrs.Crossover Addict chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Ok all I have to say is some people think in this Fanfiction Edward and Ever shouldn't be attracted to each other, but THAT'S THE POINT OF THE FANFICTION! There wouldn't be a problem If they weren't! If you don't like this idea then don't read it! IT'S IN THE TITLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! So I would love it if you updated soon! It's a wonderful idea and it seems really interesting!
DFH-bubble401 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Wow. I loved the story, yes there were a few things that got confusing because the character wouldn't do that in real life, but I liked it like that. Cause it makes your fanfic unique.

If i had to rate what I read so far, it would be probably a 8 out of ten, cant wait to see the re-write of this story :)

DFH-bubble401
Kayleen Matthews chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I love this! Just the way it is! Please don't change it. It wasnt really that confusing. I love it!
Anderson chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I was liking the story but I guess the last reviews were right... Good luck with the rewrite! I will be in the look out for it! I can't wait!
ProcrastinatorandLazyBoy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
ummmmm sorry but it does need a little work. but once you work on it a little bit i bet itll be freaking amazing!

Cant Wait!
Friend-Z chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Hey! Thanks for considering my review! I just wanted to let you know what I thought about the way the characters acted in your story. But I really think this story could be a good one and I really encourage you to keep trying and not to give up on it. I would really love to see it go all the way. Again thanks! And good luck! :)
WTF chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
A vampire is loyal to her/his partner no matter what the situation. Example: victoria stays loyal to james even though later he dies. Girl if you read the book you would know better than for edward to even think about Ever go back to research. asshole, edward would never do that.
Soulcatcher chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
So this is random. I would never go up to a complete stranger and say my families sacred secret. And im sure edward is to conscious Bout his family to be saying things like that. If I were id jump off a cliff at how stupid I sounded and looked. He cant die from that anyway
Friend-Z chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Hm... I like the idea of this crossover. Just think that each pair should be with their respective soul mate. And that if they are soul mates then they should be harder to seperate. Well... Keep updating! ; )
Chase chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
I am a little anoyed with the characters. Why would Edward be mad that Ever wanted to kill Bella, it would be rather humorous to him, only vamps can kill other vamps. He, or ever Bella could take Ever out without even trying. Plus why would Edward just tell someone who they were out of the blue. And yes, I am upset there are only 4 stories of this category! And none make sence!