Reviews for A Man Called Hawkes
max2013 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Read this yesterday when I wasn't logged in, sorry. Great story-loved it!
charmed1of2 chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
I really like the AU you have set up with this story. A very original Jackie is dead and not living in town like in the show. Poor Cody is emotionally and physically scarred from what happened to his mom. This is going to be heartbreaking when they bury her. I really love the Indian friends they have and how they rescued Cody and took care of Jackie's body for Jess.

I have no idea where this story is going being AU but it is well worth the read, can't wait to read more lol.

Charmed
XBettinaWX chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Great chapter! I like it. It seams Matt is coming around and see White Eagle isn't a bad person.

Can't wait to read more.
challengerspet chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
I really liked this chapter. I like the character development, you are doing a great job. I can't wait for more :)
XBettinaWX chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Can't belive Matt is so rude to White Eagle.

Hope he will come around soon.

Nice chapture. I like it.
challengerspet chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Okay I don't normally read stories before they are complete but I read this one and all I can say is MORE please more more more! This is very good you have great character development going on. I can't wait to see where this is going.
XBettinaWX chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Good new chapter!

I love little Cody. He is realy cute. I hope Matt will be so cute in the next chapter too. Matt isn't so bad at it seams here. Or?

Please hurry back with the next part!
XBettinaWX chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
No, you can't stop here!

Wonderful new chapter! I could see little Matt. So cute!
XBettinaWX chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great strat!

It's a totally diffrent story. I'm looking forward to the next part's. Can't wait to read more.