Reviews for Plus Size
RustyPiglets chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OOOH MY GOD! I laughed so hard at the Puddle Of Mudd joke, because me and my friend used to say the exact same thing.

Lovely story BTW. I think I laughed my ass off.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I so want them to act this out as like a joke, mainly because I want to see Chris call adam a bitch. I love those three, Chris, Adam and Jay are top 5 in my fav wreslers [other 2 being the hardys] And yes, Adam is one of the sexiest men alive (actually alot of pro wrestlers are)
KiwiStar chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow, yay for 80!lol. I loved it, it was hilarious, great job:)
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
lmfao the sad this is, i could so see Chris becoming a model xD

awesome story
1 LEDGEACY FAN chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
lol i rly luv ur ledgeacy stories lol chris is a fag i luv that no 1 can do it like u seriously
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i am such a big fat failure turtle

i love you

i love edge

i love my edge hoodie

i love cody

I LOVE JERICHO AS A MODEL YES HE CAN MODEL LOIN CLOTHS

CATS

OH MY GOD A COCK MODEL

omg. when jericho cried YOU BITCH, i was reminded of legally blonde when the guy goes "oh no chuck is just a friend" in the court room and chuck goes YOU BITCH and storms away

i love how gay everyone is
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, come on, he's getting up there, but he's not that old yet. LOL.

I just remembered tomorrow's his birthday. I think I might write something for that.

A model? *dies laughing* OK, no. Sorry. I don't think it would work. Not that I'm questioning his good looks or anything, but to be a model, don't you have to be...thin?

Yes. Cody is in tears about his decision to leave. Apparently sarcasm is not something he can pick up on too well.

I'M AFRAID I HAVE TO DASH? THIS BOOTY'S GOTTA GET MOVING?

Fifteen hours? Randy's too generous. I'd figure that he'd quit after about six or seven hours.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE ACTUAL HEAD SHOTS TOO!

I'm sure Jay really wanted to see those pictures...

“Oh, I can really experience the length in this one.”

THAT SOUNDED SO WRONG TO MY ALWAYS-IN-THE-GUTTER MIND!

I'm sorry for a retarded review. You can delete it if you want.

OK, saying Edge looks like Wes Scantlin? I guess I can KIND OF see it, but he doesn't really look that much like him. And I know little to nothing about baseball, but I don't see the Werth comparison at all.

Great story, Mack. They always make me laugh )
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
jericho is such a slut

A MODEL?

i dont even remember how jericho went gay,but it works for him

BOOTY!

OMG HE LIT UP FUCKING SLUTTY STONER

HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL...that he got from being in ludacris' video

OH RANDY HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

cat mural!

lol edge screeching

HAHAHAHA WIENER PICS!

EW JAY PUT THEM DOWN YOU CANT STARE AT JERISLUT!

OMG LIKE WHEN FRANK AND CHARLIE CAME CRASHING THROUGH THE BACKYARD FENCE TO THE POOL

omg baby cakes! my friend used to call me that!

dude this was great.
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
HAHA, he wants to be a model? Umm Chris you can not be a model i mean, you are cute and all but? LOL and what is with the shirt 'baby cakes'? You know what i dont even want to know what the rest of the clothes look like. Now Randy as a model would be awesome, i would want so 'head' shots. LOL! Jay is so clueless. Mack if you were to ever marry Adam i do not know how you would put up with all these people, egos, assclowns, and mainly Chris. But i praise you if you can. I loved this and it brought humor to my day. Great job and congrats on you 80th story, cant wait for number 81.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 11/7/2009