Reviews for Parking Lot Love
BettiGefecht chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I love this. Truly. It's so warmheartedly written. I totes love that Jonathan and I am eager to learn what fate has in store for him now he is with the cullens. Please tell me he will fall in love with someone! Pretty please?

I love how you keep that post-BD Cullen universe canon. Very carefully, but not too intense; it feels like home for a twi-fan, but I never loose the focus on the wonderment that is the main character you created. Did I mention already I love Jonathan?

And what the hale - do you live in Forks or what? You are so detailed in ypur descriptions of the area. Please update soon, because I will spread the word!

If you don't know them by now, you should concider to visit my .com and check the right sidebar for Artsie and Fanny and their previous fan fic reviews to be prepared - because these two will recommend the hell out of this wonderful story soon, including a nice unique customized story banner!

I can't believe I'm the effing first and only reviewer here! This is going to change!

Ok.

Now that I've used up all my exclamation marks... happy new year to you, and keep on writing!

Betti Gefecht a.k.a. NWYT

PS: Still got a few left... see? !
BettiGefecht chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
I'm not willing to go to the next chapter, because it's the LAST chapter for now! Can't stand it. I will not go. Ok, I will go. And off...
BettiGefecht chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
That's just awesome. You're already up for an Artsie&Fanny recc for shizzle! Hooked, me is. Totes hooked!
BettiGefecht chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
God, I LOVE this guy!

Must go on read...
BettiGefecht chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
OMG that was beautiful, this background story of Jonathan. How he stayed all the years, and when she finally died... so touching. I think I'm a little in love with him already.

Yes, I finally found the time to catch up with reading fanfic instead of writing - holiday break, yikes! You told me our characters have their last name in common, but you concealed that you have a Annie too! :))

Ok. Heading for the next chappy.