Reviews for Red Pearl
cleona1010 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
this was a really good read, and I think you should continue it! I think is okay that the characters aren't perfectly matching the anime, you made them your own (to an extant) well I hope you can persuade your muses to let you continue this. Good luck
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Now, it is Shuurei that looks like an angel. The reveal was satisfying. I wouldn't mind reading a continuation, at all.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
A fitting appointment. Shuurei is back and ready work. I have some suspicions as to who the sender of the third gift is. However, I could just be imagining things.
KagomeAngel91 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Sexy 3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Awed nice,wish mr story frm thm. I remember houjo has the intention to make shuurei as his wife in manga hahaaa
Kimberly711 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
If i may ask, why did you stop working on this story? I love the pairing Shuurei K. & Kijin Ko! If you could please start writing again, you would make me one of the happiest girls in the world!
mangalover chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
OMG! I just love this pairing. It is so sweet. Could you continue writing the story? It will be interesting to see how their future will turn out. Maybe you could even write that they will get married and how poor reinshiin or anyone else who likes her will freak out.
Out of Things to Say chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
awww...

I always adored this pairing. Just too sweet for words~ Hope they end up together soon~
ForARight chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
;O This was a good story I still cant believe its completed D; Noooo i want MOARRRRRRR~ Moar chpaters plox It's sooooooooo goooooooodddddd i love this pairing and the story is just...awesome Hoping for a continuation of this story tell me when you are doing one :)
iloveprettysilverhair chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I love this couple, and I'm so glad I found your stories :) Thank you so much for the fun read!
DreamsRMyLife chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Wow, such sweet interactions! It's so refreshing to read your work.
Jin chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
loved it :)
nascarlady38 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
please, please i want some more. please. i love kijin. a man of mystery. thanks
Uncoloured186 chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I can't really see the reason why Houjo have Kourin's gift.

I think I have to re-read the previous chapter again.

To be honest, I don't feel like the story should end like this.

I know the purpose of Red Pearl was served, but still, it's not enough.

I feel like wanting to read more and more of this! XD

It would be lovely to see their interaction!

Anyway, thanks for writing this.

It was good. -

Keep writing! XD
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Somewhat confusing at first because you used Ko Houjo instead of Kou Kijin.

I would like to know what would happen after this~ XD