Reviews for Blood Stained Kiss
darksunred101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
very good story, plus its amazing. Liked the description! update more!
AliceCullen117 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is really a very beautiful chapter :) and the title first off sucks you in so much lol.
Faith K. Storm chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
U. Must. Write. More. OF. This. GAH! if you don't im going to die of curiousity! Don't leave me hanging pweeze T~T
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hm, intresting.
Sara Blake chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Just one word for it...BREATHTAKING! - Sorry for not reading it earlier but it's been quite a while since I was on (damn school T_T) and I didn't have free time. It's been decades since I uploaded my own fic and I think they are going to become centuries until I finally have the time to do so (my readers are going to kill me). Anyway, great job, and keep me updated. I'll try to read and comment asap! -
Sar-raaahhhhh chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Um. Question. Is she called Shard or Shade? Or am I just being a douche again?

Anyways, great chappie. Write more!
siannonm chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
WOW This is amazing, please up date soon!
maddiA chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
i really like this, you really need to update soon please lol.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
wow. i am speechess. this puts my own vamp fic to shame. please update soon. i am eager for the next update!

-luna
Laheba Alam chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!GOOD LUCK!:)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
nice. i look forward to more. dark and tasty, just how i like it. update soon

-luna

p.s.

could you finish darkness and tell me how i did on the gore? i upped the rating because of later on. thanks, ink!
Sar-raaaahhhh chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Changing names again I see, tsk tsk tsk. Anyyways, I like this one :) Is it gonna be all medieval and gory? I hope so *sighs*

Anywho, great story and I hopes to read mores soon.

Sar-rah

P.S Cans you helps me with my story? Ive written like, two more sentences XD
Jaebeau chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
hah.

Do I reaally need to review this?

hahaha.

Perfection, as always.

I am so damn jealous.

:D
Sara Blake chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I'm like...WOW! This is amazing! Please tell me you'll upload soon This chapter is such a teaser. It makes me want to beg for more _
Hermiones hair chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
THIS IS FANTASTIC! I THINK IT IS A GREAT START AND HOPE TO GET THE FIRST CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! BEST OF LUCK! :)