Reviews for Not Again
GalaxyGirl chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Oh my...! I have no words for how sweet this was. You are amazing.
IceQueenRia chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Great job, Leah. An enchanting idea for a nice little story, and nine year old Arthur was just adorable. Thanks for writing.
Loulou2a chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
A nine years old Arthur is so so cute. And like that he was more open with his emotions. And finally the thing he had to realise is his feelings for Merlin.
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Shoo cutee :3 especially all those hugging moments! And that father son moment! Mainly it was cuutee and sweett!
Bella chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I loved that story, it was just adorable! x
Unknown chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Oh my gosh that line about "I didn't want to make you choose between me or the law" or whatever it was punched me right in the heart because he actually did say that in the last episode! D: I love this story btw.
Elliot chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Rubes99
I'm enjoying your story so far, but you spelt vulnerable wrong. (venerable)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
I think there should have been more Uther in the story when Arhtur was still a little boy.
George2Bob1 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
very cute
catwomanswrath chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
AAAAhhhhhhh... this story is made that much more adorable while listening to "You'll be in my Heart" by

Phil Collins :)
NomDePlume519 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I've been lurking for a while, and this is my very first review. (Ta-dah!) I thought your characterizations were very good, and it was a really fun read. The only thing that bothered me was that several times you used the word "venerable" when I think you meant "vulnerable." I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing. Well done.
Sherlocking chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
WOOOAHH, that was your FIRST fic :O :O :O :O !

That was SO adorable :)

I can't stop reading the Uther scene

XX
FreyaFan chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
I was going to give this a glowing reveiw but the last chapter spoiled it so much! What is this "Merthur" IT'S VERY ANNOYING!
Cynth19 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Aww that was so cute a young Arthur :)

Loved it to bits :)

and the end was brillant :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »