Reviews for Restless
Nicely done.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
love it! :):):)
Meemertree chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I really really love this one. The characters really feel like them, even amazingly so. Thank you.
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 1 . 2/12/2013

(I think that's the only appropriate word (if it's a word at all) in my vocabulary to describe this fic)
sweetvanillamintyyy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice! i always imagined something like this would've happened after TSR :)
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I'm sneaking this in while I'm waiting on everyone else to get themselves together, so surprise!

It has been way too long since I last watched Full Metal Panic, let alone TSR, but this is one of those shows that has always held a special place in my heart namely for the dynamic between Chidori and Sousuke.

No wonder this has received the accolades it has because it was fantastic.

For having mentioned that you have a hard time making your characters not stiff, this touched something deep, which is really hard to do in a one-shot as we've both discussed. I was definitely filled with warm fuzzies by the end and it was a great way to finish off this ridiculous work day.

I think you did both character tremendous justice in this piece and I really felt for both of them. For Sousuke to even admit about his nightmares is a HUGE step forward for him. And the end was just... wonderful. You definitely are a romantic and as a fellow romantic I absolutely approve.

This was great and left me with a huge grin on my face and the desire to watch FMP again.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Brilliant and original story.
aFan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
wonderful! Liked the ending especially - calm, safe, comforting.

You've managed to depict their characters perfectly and it was a very enjoyable read.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
A very sweet fic. I truly enjoyed reading it.
Kirinthor chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
short and sweet a lovely fic :)
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Sousuke having nightmares is completely inevitable, so I'm glad Chidori's there to comfort him. :) I'm voting for this fic!
shaithis1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Well done
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Sweet story! D

I like your writing style. This line being my favorite: "The emotionless words coiled themselves around Kaname’s feet and rooted her to the ground"

Sousuke's joke and sarcastic remark made me laugh. XD

Thanks for sharing! D
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
So cute! I love it!
Sakura Nightingale chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw, how cute! That was heart warming... Oddly enough though, I love how you captured Gauron's insanity. I didn't even realize he'd be proud of Sousuke for killing him, the sick bastard. _ ; And I like how Kaname now knows why Sousuke was all "You're alive?" when she came to see him. It always bugged me that she never found out how much he cared for her (as in how just not being around her depressed him so much and all). I'm not sure if that made any sense... lol But great story! I added it to my faves.