Reviews for Consequences
I loved it
buckteeth chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
YES I HOPE HER AND AQUALAD DUMP BEASTBOY IN THE SEWAGE MWAHAHAHA
Iceheart15 chapter 26 . 5/6/2010
The story was alright but u need a bit more work on it. the plot was rather confusing like not well thought through and difficult to follow. the suspense was great u pulled it off well in some parts but to be honest sometimes u just felt like skipping ahead a few chapters.I did like the plot and charachters used though raven was slightly OC which was a bit of a shame. Other than those flaws the story was brilliant especially the storyline though that was one of the best i've seen in a while a great idea.

Nice Job hope the critisism is helpful
Dirge for the Dead chapter 21 . 4/4/2010
Oh GOD! Poor BB! I...I feel... AAW POOR RAVEN!

Oh well, nice story. I'll finish it.
Dirge for the Dead chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
I know you've finished this, but I'm already on chapter 17- and I'm pretty sure I know who the father is.

Beast Boy, I'm guessing? Ah, hoping? Don't tell me. I'm finishing now.
Bonnia chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
wow... please continue soon!
Anna Sewell chapter 26 . 2/27/2010
I like it. The only part I disliked was that Aqualad was the father. HELLO? Even though they're drunk, Aqualad clearly captures all women's hearts. he could never stay loyal. BB on the other hand is totally meant for Raven! I know it's predictable, but I like happy endings. Other than Aqualad, it was awesome and great and very detailed. Good job. Just be a strict BBRAE fan. :)
pelirroja63098 chapter 26 . 2/23/2010
I loved it so much please do an epiloge
X chapter 26 . 2/23/2010
EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! :)
roguelover321 chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
cool but have the kids turn green PLEASE
sisteroffive16 chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
interesting! theya re friends! finally I enjoy this story!

-jinxgirl16
Dontneedaname chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
Good job, I have to say choosing someone other than Beastboy as the father really added another dimension to the story. Rock on
Guest chapter 26 . 2/18/2010
I kinda wanted Beast Boy to be the father, but oh wells. It was kinda cheesy, but I want to see an epilogue. Or even better:a sequel.
FiveSecondsOfCrazy chapter 26 . 2/18/2010
I kind of like the end left there. The characters are all as "in character" as they can presumibly be. Delmor and Tyler, such cute names!
Rosalind2013 chapter 26 . 2/18/2010
Aw!

I loved it! It was great! I especially loved the part where Raven was in the waiting room, and she recieved quick treatment because her powers were going haywire! That was so cool!

An epilogue would be nice; but if you didn't already have something in mind; I think it would be fine if you left it right there! You don't want to force it! :)

Great job on the story overall, and the characterization wasn't too wack! (haha! I love to say that!) I think that it was just off enough to give the right message! I mean, who WOULDN'T act a little differently in this situation?

Later Days!