Reviews for Catsitting
T'Qella chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
This is adorableee! Spock all serious and poker-faced calling the kitty sweetie pie made laugh so much hahah
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was hilarious, and ridiculously cute! Spock was perfectly in character, it reminded me of the TOS episode 'The Trouble with Tribbles' where Spock just can't admit that he's charmed by small fluffy creatures. A lovely read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
SQUEEE! So cute!
galaxyostars chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Best Spock story. Ever.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Adorable and sweet.
QueenOfDirt chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I can totally imagine spock calling the kitten "Sweetie Pie," with no emotional inflection whatsoever, awesome idea.
Taffy Cat chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Spock. With a kitten.

Author, I thank you for one of the best mental images I've had in a while. Seriously, this story made me grin the entire time I was reading it. :D
DammitJim chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Really sweet!
Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Quite possibly the cutest ST fic I have ever read. Soooooo true to life and endearing beyond belief. Gives whole new meaning to the term "warm fuzzy feeling", lol!

Thank you for my USDA daily requirement of fluff. You've made a simple fanfic nut very happy. (_)

Salutations,

Baroness Orc
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Nice fluffy story. Thank you.
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
LOL that is what our cats like to do sleep with us, outside of not near my head.

This was cool, seeing Spock in a new setting.
lostzuner chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Abso-friggin-adorable!

When Spock says the kitten's name, "Sweetie Pie," it get's me laughing like no tomorrow.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So freakin' cute!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awww! That was so cute. :) I loved it. Spock was very Spockish.