Reviews for Honey I'm home!
Dragonman109 chapter 7 . 10/24
Update soon as you can please.
locardxchange chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
I do so hope you will finish this story, it is a fun one.
Netchka3 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Cool story. Want more! Please? With gumdrops? :-) :-) :-)
bradsan11 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Do you think you would update this one. I love it. I love to read some more. Maybe some interaction with Faith and a board meeting with the Council where Buffy is needed. Or the fight with Wolfram and Heart when Buffy won't let Angel and Spike fight alone. Buffy is still as she told Whistler the mother of the line so she has some authority. She is maybe stronger than Willow being the Slayer and a whitch even with Willow being a low evel goddess.

So please update.
Razzbaby chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I do like Methos and Buffy together. There is something about the 2 characters that make for interesting fodder.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh this is interesting. Like the premise et al.
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
this is awsome update soon please.
crvenashkorpija chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
spk chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
I just love this story and really hope you'll pick it back up. Can't help but chuckle at the Dawn/Duncan interaction. :)
noodle-monster chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
sorry, just can't read it with the way you've got this formatted. the bold is just too distracting.
klester1987 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Please continue
darkplayer35 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Very interesting start to the story. It has a lot of potential. I like the whole Second Slayer and stuff. Please update soon.
Bluemouser chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
An enjoyable story, theres still so much left to tell, nice cliffhanger by the way.
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Nice fic. I like and am looking forward to more. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Jdragonfire29 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
i like this...not a lot of methos buffy fic out there :)