Reviews for Bloody Rose
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 4/8
I enjoyed this and would love to read more. Thanks for posting.
Corseted.Pirate chapter 11 . 3/25
Edward is pretty stupid for a creature that supposedly uses 100% of his brain. Running away from her AGAIN! Not only that, but over whatever little bit of fancy Caius was imagining. Never did like that little obsessive teenage stalker.
lightskinrose chapter 1 . 3/22
I havent read this but i want to be your one thousand reviewer lol.
Twinkle chapter 1 . 3/19
Can you gat any more sadder
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 14 . 3/7
I had never even thought to read Caius and Bella fanfiction. I actually just came across this story going through a different author's favorite stories list, and I noticed the pairing. It piqued my interest, and I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. This is an interesting read on the Volturi, and Caius is very entertaining to me (which might make me sound like a bitch, but oh well). I really enjoy reading this story.

-PLacID
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 2/13
edward really, really is a stupid git. he only reads surface thoughts and since he can't read bella's mind he thought what caius said was true? what a stupid git !
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
I can't believe I reach to the last chapter! I have to say that your story truly captivating. I haven't read anything of Twilight fics for a long while and when I did decide to read one, I stumbled across yours. I also love noncanon and I'm absolutely intrigued by how you are setting up Bella and Caius. It dark and entertaining. I can't wait to continue reading what you have in store. You're characters are on point, especially when you reveal the intricacies of the Volterra group. Well done! :)
Ambrogio'smoonlight chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
Absolutely wicked fun! I love it and can't wait for more! Please update soon.
angela.kline79 chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
I love this story. I keep cheking back to see if you have updated it. Please update soon. I love reading this story.
Tamy22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I love this story,please update!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
hmmmm
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
me encanta
chicalocas chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
Ok so I freaking love this story so much. I'm on he edge of my seat every time I read a new chapter. I've been waiting to read a new chapter. I hope you update this story and all the other stories soon
Aunt Siduri chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
...I wonder what Bella is going to do with Caius cloak? hhmmm
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
Love. Love. Love this story. Thank you.
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »