Reviews for Bloody Rose
i.fear.seven chapter 12 . 10/26
Wahhhh you made me cry I never cry very much I guess I'm heartless with things,but i cried for Bella,I love this book a lot.
jeoliverio chapter 14 . 8/24
What happens with Bella does she go home or stay with Caius? And is caius in love with Bella?
Please update this story soon. It really pulls you in and you can't stop reading! Great fanfic
celticwitch77 chapter 14 . 7/1
I truly hope you decide to finish this story. I love the way Bella and caius interact. It is just how it supposed to be.
Timetravellingshinigami chapter 14 . 6/7
I love this story so much! Please please keep writing it...and don't give up on it. I am begging you!
ruby chapter 14 . 6/2
please write more
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 4/8
I enjoyed this and would love to read more. Thanks for posting.
Corseted.Pirate chapter 11 . 3/25
Edward is pretty stupid for a creature that supposedly uses 100% of his brain. Running away from her AGAIN! Not only that, but over whatever little bit of fancy Caius was imagining. Never did like that little obsessive teenage stalker.
lightskinrose chapter 1 . 3/22
I havent read this but i want to be your one thousand reviewer lol.
Twinkle chapter 1 . 3/19
Can you gat any more sadder
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 14 . 3/7
I had never even thought to read Caius and Bella fanfiction. I actually just came across this story going through a different author's favorite stories list, and I noticed the pairing. It piqued my interest, and I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. This is an interesting read on the Volturi, and Caius is very entertaining to me (which might make me sound like a bitch, but oh well). I really enjoy reading this story.

-PLacID
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 2/13
edward really, really is a stupid git. he only reads surface thoughts and since he can't read bella's mind he thought what caius said was true? what a stupid git !
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
I can't believe I reach to the last chapter! I have to say that your story truly captivating. I haven't read anything of Twilight fics for a long while and when I did decide to read one, I stumbled across yours. I also love noncanon and I'm absolutely intrigued by how you are setting up Bella and Caius. It dark and entertaining. I can't wait to continue reading what you have in store. You're characters are on point, especially when you reveal the intricacies of the Volterra group. Well done! :)
Ambrogio'smoonlight chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
Absolutely wicked fun! I love it and can't wait for more! Please update soon.
angela.kline79 chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
I love this story. I keep cheking back to see if you have updated it. Please update soon. I love reading this story.
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »