Reviews for Bloody Rose
Tamy22 chapter 1 . 9/26
I love this story,please update!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 14 . 9/22
hmmmm
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 14 . 9/19
me encanta
chicalocas chapter 14 . 9/18
Ok so I freaking love this story so much. I'm on he edge of my seat every time I read a new chapter. I've been waiting to read a new chapter. I hope you update this story and all the other stories soon
Aunt Siduri chapter 14 . 9/17
...I wonder what Bella is going to do with Caius cloak? hhmmm
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Love. Love. Love this story. Thank you.
AprillyMay chapter 14 . 9/16
I'm really pleased you have updated as I love this story! Again another great chapter and obviously I can't wait for more:)
Madam Minx chapter 1 . 9/11
I love this story I hope you will update soon! I am also fond of Mute! Good work !
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens. Thank you for continuing it.
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 15 . 6/20
Please continue this awesome story keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see what happens next
angela.kline79 chapter 15 . 6/5
I love this story. Please update soon!
B4bidden.Products chapter 15 . 4/13
really wish there was more to read please continue this story soon
Queen of Lazyness chapter 15 . 3/27
Just TODAY I started reading this story of yours and the only thing I can think about is WHY THE HELL I DID NOT STARTED IT BEFORE? IT IS AMAZING!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 15 . 2/19
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to continue. I can't wait to read what happens between Bella abd Cauis? Bella and the VOlturi? And the Cullen's?
Your descriptions of details are exquisite. I love Bella and Caius together and devoured your story in an hour. Please continue updating! I'd love to see how Bella and Caius' relationship plays out!