Reviews for Bloody Rose
Please do finish this story. IT has been so freaking awesome to read. Ty
jurodgers chapter 15 . 9/21
so good!
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 15 . 9/12
OMG I'm so excited for the next chapter to be posted, I hope it's sometime very soon.
Oh this is a good chapter! I am just re-reading this story and still as engrossed as the 1st time.
Aunt Siduri chapter 15 . 9/10
how could not having the cloak on fuck them up?! And Sulpicia is such a bitch!
kouga's older woman chapter 15 . 9/10
More please!
silversimon chapter 15 . 9/10
Yeah... a new chapter! So happy you are continuing this story. Question hopefully will be addressed in the next chapter. How, when and under what conditions or circumstances did evil Sulpicia escape her imprisonment in the tower? Thought Aro was exceedingly angry with her. Surely he would have forbidden Sulpicia from contact with Isabella?
Scarlett Woman chapter 15 . 9/9
Wow it has been a long time. Thank you for this update it gives me hope for my most favorite of yours 'Temptation'.
radix chapter 15 . 9/9
Well done... enjoyed it greatly
Vaneesa85 chapter 15 . 9/9
Loving it.
TheFantasyRocker chapter 15 . 9/9
So happy you are back! I rememberr this fic a little differently. I remember Cauis made a deal with Bella. She has to tellEdward that she wanted to stay and if Edward doesn't fight for her, she has to stay with the Volturi, which is what happened. Was that it or am I thinking of another fic? If you did, I am not sure why you changed it because I thought it was good-it made Cauis look very dark and sneaky which I liked. Anyway, I still support the fic so please don't make us wait long. : )
Mrscmd78 chapter 15 . 9/8
Thanks for the update I can't wait to see what happens next
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 9/8
Still can't stand Edward
01Katie chapter 15 . 9/8
Update soon. Does Aro never touch his wife. She needs some hairspray and a lighter taken to her.
pegasus5406 chapter 15 . 9/8
Well, Sulspicia certainly is something else...great update hon, can't wait to read more...thanks, huggs. Peggy