Reviews for AntiShadow Ranma
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 7/4
This is really interesting and I can't wait for more!
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 5 . 2/3
read the fic and it was nice someone did one. I see few of this particular crossover. I was tempted on starting one of my own though always stalled on what i'd make Ranma's persona. I had one idea that introduce ranma into the persona 3 story causing everything to change especially the ending. I also had a idea for ranma being a protag for a new incident involving shadows etc. I like the idea of making ranma's curse a anti-shadow weapon. I would like read more if you ever pick it up again. I didn't see anything wrong other then small typos. Princess asuna sent me your link when i was talking to on yahoo.
ghost chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Your really bad about this not blashing character thing.
mrstardust89 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
sweet merciful haven don't stop this story it's too good to stop.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
JROnarusakuhphgfan chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Not as good as a Ranma x Akane or Naruro x Sakura story but still worth reading and adding to the favorite list.

NaruSaku Rulez
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oraman Asturi chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Intriguing... nothing more at this point.
Raynze76 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
am really loving this story i cannot wait for future chapters!
god of all chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Wooot great chapter, im definately looking forward to where you take this!
vodkaCanidae chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
*_* Awesome! I love Ranma's persona! On another note, I do hope Kasumi would do a good apology. There's some distrust there from her and I feel for Ranma. Another great chapter! Thanks for the update!
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
very good
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Great stuff like always.
KillerWombat chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Getting interesting, what will happen next?

BTW I like Kasumi as his fiance, plus the mechanic is a different route from the fanon doctor/ nurse route people do oh so regually.