Reviews for The Mr Arrogants
AerithYuna75 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hello Scribbleness!

I read this story about a year ago...and immediately fell in love with it. I stayed up for hours reading it, wanting to know what happened next, until I reached the end, unfortunately. From that time on this has been one of my favorite fanfictions ever, and I won't stop reading it anytime soon! It was the one that made me fall in love with Squinoa. Everything about this was extremely clever and well-written; it gripped me right from the beginning. You story is so inspiring, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

- Yuna :)
apple21 chapter 23 . 9/17/2011
..that was a great story! congratulations! ahaha! I love it!
gleamfang chapter 23 . 4/24/2011
Nice ending but do I sense Sequel? Probably not!

Thanks for writing such a great story oh oh and I must say that I am partial to a ZellXTifa pairing! Just saying!

gleamfang chapter 22 . 4/24/2011
Woah I thought it would have been Griever but this definitely works big time. No limit breaks kind of saddens me but hey Aeons and GFs and Espers and Mako and Zack and SeeDs awesome

gleamfang chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
Before I go any further, I just pray that this story is complete as the suspense is calling me. Don't tell me Rinoa gets Sorceress Powers this way?

Oh and Yuna with Aeons, nice touch. I had a feeling Squalls friends were SeeD too... Lol.

gleamfang chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Well done! My heart actually stopped for awhile when you introduced Lenne. I was thinking there would e this big misunderstanding and he would dance with her to try and "forget" Rinoa but thank god you put them together!

Keep Writing!
gleamfang chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Interesting that you used a dissidia inspired pairing and not Cloti. Although I personally root for Cloti as long as you have Squinoa and Tidus/Yuna (can't think of a couples name for them although I think people usually say Tuna or was it Yudus? Whatever!)

I can't really complain as long as your story stays awesome!

Leblanc is such a beech though... Oh and the Sudae haring scene is soooo OOC for Squall but hey, I LOVED IT. Though Rinoa having a stained shirt should have made her very uncomfortable and self-conscious. Just adding a logical deduction here! On to the next chapter I guess!

Keep writing
gleamfang chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
One chapter in and already I am tingling with excitement. This just sounds so damn epic. I realized you have not really introduced the characters yet oh and I gotta ask you who are the two red heads? One is obviously RedXIII but isn't he like non-human? The second one is from Squall's gang right? Who else is red headed?

MitsukiEhl chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
kwehroar! XD
Spede chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
Oh what a shocking public display of affection... and by Squall Leonhart no less!
Spede chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
A well thought out Christmas chapter!
Spede chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
I was a bit skeptical with the whole Squall/Cloud idea, but so far it has been progressing very nicely in addition to being very interesting.
Raq'Kaza chapter 23 . 12/1/2010
KH an anime? I can see that happening. :D

Selphie airship "BOOYAAH!" lol, that was one of the funniest moments.

Anyway, love how the story flows at a steady pace. Even the longer portions of the story had good, memorable snippets that just needed to be found. How you were able to juggle so many characters and balance them into the story made the reading even more worthwhile.

One thing that happened to bug me was the minor spelling mistakes throughout some of the later chapters. The mistakes, at some points, made it harder to read and clarify what was happening, but it didn't debilitate the story.

Besides, I kept reading it because it was good. 9/10
Galneryus chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
I'm reading it again cause it's a favourite
Freyjadour chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i've seen this story quite often on my page and your penname is familiar. Usually i don't read crossovers but i tried the first chapter and it sounds interesting. I'll give it a try and send ya another review when i reach the end.