Reviews for Know It Or Not
crzyRENThead chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
WHOOT! THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved Mark and April's banter at the end, it made me giggle. GREAT JOB! Thanks again for letting me know that you posted this!

-Patsy
hachoo chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Well, I absolutely LOVED this. I'm a pretty new fan of RENT, but I've done my share of rewatching the movie a gazillion times as well as the broadway production on youtube, and I really found this story amazing.

I read 'Get a life' yesterday, so I knew where the story was going, but even so, I was anxiously hoping each character would realise they had met Mark. Haha, you quoted 'Light my candle' with the age, and 'Rent' with 'getting dizzy'. There's probably something else too, but oh well.

Anyway, I loved your chaacterisation... each character was so 3D and matched how they're meant to be. I loved the random Roger/Mark friend moments... like how Roger wants to find Mark without really knowing why. Sweet :D

And you added the origin of Mark's Scarfy! :D

Great job. I'll stop typing so you don't die of boredom from my review.
AP3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! I was introduced not long ago to RENT and became a fanatic right away, and what amazes me about your writing is how everyone stays in character; there was never a point when I was reading that I doubted what someone said or did. I found one of the songs! When Roger and Mark first meet you quoted Light My Candle: "You look like you're sixteen," "I'm nineteen." (I will take a hug from Mark, thank you.)

If you keep going with this, I'm interested in knowing how Maureen and Mark start going out!

Great job, and keep writing!