Reviews for King David
Aww... that is beautiful! I'm really glad I found it :D

Thank you so much!

Jazzola :)
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aw this is the sweetest thing ever! thank you so much for writing it! I so loved MT and am glad you are spoiling us with little snippets of life after MT. I know you are super busy but these little bits are really fabulous and keep my addiction to your writing under control! lol.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Loved it so much I had to read it twice!

So beautiful :-)

Gem x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
loved this one shot...but does there have to be just one one shot? I love the fact that you have filled in some of the blanks. In major tommy when alex asked the older tom what happended to her and gene in teh past he told her that she would she to find out. I hope that you contineu to write some more and help me fill in some more happy endings. Thanks for this. its just what i needed to put a smile on my face:)
Siggy chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, that was so lovely - I had the stupidest smile plastered on my face from beginning to end. Lovely.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was beautiful! I just can't get enough of Tommy, he's such a sweet little character. The last chapter Major Tommy made me cry, and you've managed to make me cry again with this one shot. It's just so sweet and perfect. It's understandable that you might not feel like doing a sequel, since it takes up so much time, but I wouldn't say no to more cute one-shots like this.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i loved reading this ! excellent one-shot and a lovely ending to major tommy ]
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
What a lovely, gentle epilogue to MT, building on the hint at the very end of that story that Alex was pregnant and showing her, Gene, Tommy, and of course David as a deeply happy family. The ending stikes a subtle minor chord, as we know that, amid her happiness, Alex's sorrow for Molly will never leave her. Thanks so much for writing this, but feel free to write another sequel if you find you have the time and the ideas, hint hint...
Novindalf chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it!

x Arria
Fran16 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww that was amazing - I'm so glad you decided to write this, MT was by far the best fic ive ever read & Your writing is amazing :)

Fran

xx
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, that was lovely, it made me squee with happiness. It's such a shame that you won't write a sequel to Major Tommy but whenever I feel sad about that, I shall read this and drown in the biggest, fluffiest marshmallow ever! Created by yourself D

S x
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
AW I am nearly crying, this was a wonderful new story I loved reading it.

Thanks for it :)

Pooky x
Mage of the Heart chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was lovely :)

if ever you do get the ideas though, please do feel free to write a sequel :p

Mage
Eleantris chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow. Your writing never ceases to amaze me, I was almost in tears reading this, you wrote it so perfectly, it really is beautiful and just perfect. I can't think of much more to say - lovely writing and a brilliant story, well done, you've blown me over yet again! X D