Reviews for Hiei's Little Hana
Aristania chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
YAY! You updated! Do it again please.
SolitaryNyght chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I vote Akimitsu!
Kagome141414 chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Kari could be kidnappd. or something like that. For villans one could be a snake demon or shadow...ummm rock demon. There trying to get stronger with Kari or Hiei's power. Or they could try to kill them before there matches and they might think they win something if they win the dark tournment.
Aristania chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I don't know how wellit'll fit but you could drive kurama up the wall by bringing back Karasu since Kuro;s back as well.

You don't have to, just a wierd idea that I hope helps the process.
Ying-Ying-2011 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
Please update soon. I'm really interested in seeing this to the end. And I would love to know how Kari's parents ended up together!
Kit-Kat-Kitsune chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I loved the ending. Hiei's line was perfect! can't wait to read the next chapter.
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Sorry for not reviewing, but it seems interesting!
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
This story is AWESOME! But why is Kari so angry? Seriously she has a problem. She's cussing out everybody.
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Again story is good but U fail to remember that Kurama and Shuichi is the same person. Shichi is the name of his human form and his demon fox form is named Yoko Kurama. U need to make up ur mind, is Kurama Kari's father or is he her brother? Refer to CHapter 2.

Again Proof read before posting.
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Very Nice! again proof read before you post.
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
This was totally awesome but i am lost, in chapter 1 you said that Kari was Kurama's daughter and in this chapter she's his sister, what is up with that? Please PROOF READ because this story has a lot of errors. It was VERY NICE to see that Hiei has soft side.
LokisTrueLove2 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
these chapters were so great and really good. i loved them very much. i actually cryed during hieis and karis vows. i really love it. so how about the next chapter hiei and kari do somethings and they have a baby. that would be just the greatest thing to happen to them and i bet i would cry enev more i think that hiei and kari are the most cutest couple in the story (even though the story is about them heehee) and just reading their wedding made my heart flutter and my eyes water. please continue to write this story.
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Yay! An update! It was good, except for a few mistakes, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Sorry for not reviewing earlier! This is good, and I hope you update soon~
6Poppy chapter 2 . 11/25/2009